Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are taking football back to a very dark place once again.

The media sycophants are ignoring it.

Hatred breeds hatred, we all know that.

You can be sure what ever happens from this point on in the future meeting between both sets of fans. It all started on Merseyside with Klopp and their toxic fan base. It should have been firmly stamped on instead of being ignored and aloud to fester.

In the past week or so Liverpool fans have….

Boo’d the English National Anthem (which offends me)

Sang songs about my Queen dying “liz’s in a box” (which offends me)

Sang pro-IRA songs (which offends me)

Attacked/smashed windows on my football teams coach (which offends me)

Sang songs about Harold Shipman killing mancs

Sang songs about Phil Fodens mother

Tumbleweed by the media ssshhhhhhh

A minority of City fans sing songs about Heysel/Hillsborough and fucking boom - They are OFFENDED and boy don’t they let you know about it!
A statement couldn’t come out quick enough!
DON’T THROW STONES IF YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE YOU TWATS!
Always, and i mean always the fucking victims - sick of the blame always going one way!
Take some of the responsability you sumbags
Personally anti monarchy but celtic under investigation for banner/chanting about queen's death at recent European game. Will similar follow? For all incidents

From RAWK lol

Re: Ballon d’Or Nominations/Awards

« Reply #186 on: Today at 08:56:01 pm »

City winning club of the year ahead of Real and us... yet another reason added to a long list of why these are laughable awards. Didn't even know this was being held today, just happened to see it on a BBC skim about 15 mins ago.
“Real and us”.

Do they realise they won neither of the big two trophies haha!

and as for that pesky Bulgarian waiter paving slab headbutter - causing more injustice, well..
I wonder if you realise what you've posted is actually very true.
The actions of the Justice Secretary in freeing Michael Shields was unheard of and brought about a huge outcry from Bulgaria and had repercussions for all British prisoners around the world.
It was a total injustice, a guilty man freed because Jack Straw was pressured by scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.