Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football fans need to take a stand against this scousewashing bullshit.

"always the victims" is not a Hillsborough chant, the very fact they claim it to be is exactly the kind of behaviour most are referencing when they call them victims.

Hope every ground in the country belts it out whenever they play this horrible lot and Liverpool can keep releasing statements condemning it in the week where their own fans are singing "lizzies in a box" and Pro Ira songs as well as bricking another bus and throwing coins at fans and rival managers.

Was there ever any backup clips to that video supposedly of our fans singing the sun was right last week which, to me at least, was pretty clearly dubbed in. If it was genuine, it was loud enough for there to have been a host of clips backing it up surely?

What a difference 24 hours makes in the life of a Scouse blogger......
1st one was Friday's propaganda and the 2nd today's missive....
View attachment 58869View attachment 58870
The Liverpool thought bank is one of the most deluded reads I've ever come across. The combination of their own self importance as a guy with a blog that's got more followers laughing at them than taking them seriously, with their self belief that they're some kind of footballing master tactician that sees things nobody does and their seething bitterness of us and everything we've won makes for a very special read.

The Liverpool thought bank is one of the most deluded reads I've ever come across. The combination of their own self importance as a guy with a blog that's got more followers laughing at them than taking them seriously, with their self belief that they're some kind of footballing master tactician that sees things nobody does and their seething bitterness of us and everything we've won makes for a very special read.

1 premier league In 32 years massive

Football fans need to take a stand against this scousewashing bullshit.

"always the victims" is not a Hillsborough chant, the very fact they claim it to be is exactly the kind of behaviour most are referencing when they call them victims.

Hope every ground in the country belts it out whenever they play this horrible lot and Liverpool can keep releasing statements condemning it in the week where their own fans are singing "lizzies in a box" and Pro Ira songs as well as bricking another bus and throwing coins at fans and rival managers.

Was there ever any backup clips to that video supposedly of our fans singing the sun was right last week which, to me at least, was pretty clearly dubbed in. If it was genuine, it was loud enough for there to have been a host of clips backing it up surely?
It was a dubbed-on Utd song onto our fans standing there clearly not singing. Victim mentality Scouse victims trying to create a story out of a non-story

It was a dubbed-on Utd song onto our fans standing there clearly not singing. Victim mentality Scouse victims trying to create a story out of a non-story
Exactly what I thought. just seen people still commenting about it as if it was accepted fact, assumed I must have missed further evidence to back up the claims as surely nobody with an ounce of sense would see that one clip and fail to see it as fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.