Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was backed up by someone one here who was there who said it was sung once in the 2nd half so I’ll accept it was sung but that clip didn’t look like the game was in process as fans seemed to be milling about so possible both are true , did happen but dubbed on the video

One person who no one knows and without any credibility.
It's a PR campaign, bluemoon has plenty of dippers and rags pretending to be blues.

I have a Forest friend who's very happy with the result. Hates Liverpool too.

Klopp was pretty incoherent in his post-match interview. And the player who hit the post was robbed, it would have been so funny if he'd scored while Alisson was halfway down the pitch.

Klopp was pretty incoherent in his post-match interview. And the player who hit the post was robbed, it would have been so funny if he'd scored while Alisson was halfway down the pitch.
Forrest deserved the win. Klopp would not even give them any credit. Everyone's mate when they win, bitter sulking gimp when they lose

Johnson and they gave offside anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.