Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought you'd won the league at Anfield, you'd Not!

You thought you were the champions, you're not, you're not!

Gundo 2 and Rodri One

Stevie G the dream was gone!

Ilkay Gundogan - CITY CHAMPIONS!!!!

Sorry. Just bored
That's not bad.....haha

Pre-season friendly or not.

I watched the last 15 minutes of the match on LFC TV. It was excuse, after excuse, after excuses, trying to find any positives and highlighting them repeatedly.

Last edited:
Liverpool Echo: "Why getting dicked 4-0 by united will help Liverpool win the league"
If this happens, their mental gymnastics will be tantalisingly close to the ultimate stage of such logic:
"Why a butterfly flaping its wings in the Pacific is good for Liverpool FC".

If City were to dominate the P/L for the foreseeable, where would be the satisfaction in that?
We need close competition.
That's what makes the league what it is.
The dippers finished close to City last season points wise, (only 1 less than us),, but closer than they should have.
Klopp is a decent manager. Pep respects him. I think Klopp has got a group there who will run through brick walls for him. He inspires them, makes them believe that they are world beaters, but for all his best efforts, the dippers aren't even close to us.That 1 point gap could easily have been 10 or even more points.
For many years I watched City.
I watched us when we were in the third tier, when we won promotion and the rags won the treble. I clung on to any small victory that I could during those days and it was impossible to comprehend 'ickle City ever getting a seat at the top table back then.
Well, here we are today, sitting at the head of that table and looking like we will be there for many years to come.
I relish the competition, from whichever team provides it.
For what it's worthI think that Spuds are a dark horse and the rags will probably finish in the bottom half.
As for the dippers?
They may hold on to 2nd, but it is by no means nailed on...
good post,...I dont know what an ickle is but it sounds a bit...childish

If City were to dominate the P/L for the foreseeable, where would be the satisfaction in that?
We need close competition.
That's what makes the league what it is.
The dippers finished close to City last season points wise, (only 1 less than us),, but closer than they should have.
Klopp is a decent manager. Pep respects him. I think Klopp has got a group there who will run through brick walls for him. He inspires them, makes them believe that they are world beaters, but for all his best efforts, the dippers aren't even close to us.That 1 point gap could easily have been 10 or even more points.
For many years I watched City.
I watched us when we were in the third tier, when we won promotion and the rags won the treble. I clung on to any small victory that I could during those days and it was impossible to comprehend 'ickle City ever getting a seat at the top table back then.
Well, here we are today, sitting at the head of that table and looking like we will be there for many years to come.
I relish the competition, from whichever team provides it.
For what it's worthI think that Spuds are a dark horse and the rags will probably finish in the bottom half.
As for the dippers?
They may hold on to 2nd, but it is by no means nailed on...

They'll run through walls because their off their tits on PEDS, errm sorry asthma medication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.