Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things you love to see.

They burnt out playing us. It was a banker they’d lose to Forest after that but I thought they would bounce back today.

So funny.
Nah, funny would be seeing the cunts relegated. I haven't laughed enough yet.

Well that was a nice surprise, was one all last time I checked.

Best thing about this season so far, no gobby, whining Liverpool fans piping up telling us how they deserve to be top and it's only --insert excuse here-- that is holding them back.

They have spurs and Southampton now before the break, if they come out of that with less than 3 points is there any real threat to The Teutonic Tantrum, I wonder?

Hear Liverpool fans calling for his head regularly now, but I expect it's just the even less well balanced of their fan base. Could bring in Rafa though, I suppose.
Rafa and slippy G would make me smile

“Liverpool thought bank” or should we call it the “Dipper Surrender Monkeys”. The leagues over because they are struggling, meanwhile at the Top it’s shaping up for another great fight in the worlds most competitive league

View attachment 59536

Just look at how tight it is with the big 6.

Hahaa dipper surrender monkeys. Love that

Yep the title race is tight and the form of newcastle is getting them into contention fir top dour at the very least, hope they manage to do it

When i was in tenerife got chatting to a few geordie lads, watch the footy and they were sound lads.

The dippers decline is huuuge, legs gone all over the pitch. Watching the highlights this morning and van hype was totally piss poor but never gets called out

Klopp has ran this team into the ground like we knew he would. For all the kiss arsing about how brilliant he is from the media, he doesnt seem to have any ideas

Hahaa dipper surrender monkeys. Love that

Yep the title race is tight and the form of newcastle is getting them into contention fir top dour at the very least, hope they manage to do it

When i was in tenerife got chatting to a few geordie lads, watch the footy and they were sound lads.

The dippers decline is huuuge, legs gone all over the pitch. Watching the highlights this morning and van hype was totally piss poor but never gets called out

Klopp has ran this team into the ground like we knew he would. For all the kiss arsing about how brilliant he is from the media, he doesnt seem to have any ideas
7 year curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.