Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe he could mention that Merseyside plod are completely shit at their jobs and how they failed to arrest one person out of hundreds for smashing up our couch.

Funny how the tramps are doing shite in the league and this attempt at deflection tactics suddenly appears.

Where was this petition when they won the league or champions league? As these chants have been going on for decades.

Fuckoff you softarse.

Maybe he could mention that Merseyside plod are completely shit at their jobs and how they failed to arrest one person out of hundreds for smashing up our couch.

Funny how the tramps are doing shite in the league and this attempt at deflection tactics suddenly appears.

Where was this petition when they won the league or champions league? As these chants have been going on for decades.

Fuckoff you softarse.
He's also up for re election and good chance he will lose his seat. Two recounts last time and a good candidate in Lavelle against him this time.

I hope someone more articulate than me writes to him to explain what a load of bollocks he's written.
Perhaps he can be asked how he feels about their fans booing the national anthem, smashing up Europe for decades, singing pro IRA sings at Rangers, smashing coaches, spitting and throwing coins and much much more.
As always with them offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

wouldn’t it be nice if 1 major media outlet had the backbone to call them out on double standards, highlighting their own fans behaviour

Perhaps he can be asked how he feels about their fans booing the national anthem, smashing up Europe for decades, singing pro IRA sings at Rangers, smashing coaches, spitting and throwing coins and much much more.
As always with them offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

wouldn’t it be nice if 1 major media outlet had the backbone to call them out on double standards, highlighting their own fans behaviour
That's exactly what I mean, I'm hoping several of our guys have drafted mails to him already.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago they are all trying to get the Heysal and Hillsborough disasters linked together. As they were exonerated by a tribunal to be not responsible for Hillsborough, by linking chants about Heysal to Hillsborough they want people to think they were exonerated for Heysal too. The murderers chant was never ever about Hillsborough but they are trying to make it seem like it now is. They are, as a football club and supporters unable to accept blame for their actions. They have a base of feral supporters that cannot be found at any other football club, anywhere.

Why would they get rid of Klopp? I know their season is diabolical but it's only October, there's still time for them to improve and they did win a couple of trophies last season, ever since Klopp started giving a shit about cups outside the CL.
FSG got rid of Rodgers when they were in a similar position (10th with 12 points after 8 games).In fact, on a points-per-game ratio, they were slightly better off when Rodgers was sacked (1.5 v 1.33).

If they think the manager's run his course and their revenue stream will be impacted, they'll sack Klopp. Same as the Glazers did when managers didn't get top 4.

As I posted a couple of weeks ago they are all trying to get the Heysal and Hillsborough disasters linked together. As they were exonerated by a tribunal to be not responsible for Hillsborough, by linking chants about Heysal to Hillsborough they want people to think they were exonerated for Heysal too. The murderers chant was never ever about Hillsborough but they are trying to make it seem like it now is. They are, as a football club and supporters unable to accept blame for their actions. They have a base of feral supporters that cannot be found at any other football club, anywhere.
Well perhaps the song should be changed to "39 dead at Heysel, but it wasn't your fault". Then there's no ambiguity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.