Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just spotted this headline on ESPN Soccernet ....................

Liverpool lose league match at Anfield for the first time since April 2017​

I know I am getting a bit forgetful but didn't we win there a couple of seasons ago?
Only 4-1 though so it doesn't count.

Just spotted this headline on ESPN Soccernet ....................

Liverpool lose league match at Anfield for the first time since April 2017​

I know I am getting a bit forgetful but didn't we win there a couple of seasons ago?
Not true.
They lost to Burnley last season

They had been unbeaten for nearly 4 seasons prior to that, losing to Palace in 2017 season

“Smashing up Europe for decades”? I’ve been over 50 aways on the continent since our return from the ban, and never once seen anything “smashed up”. Have a go at us for Heysel by all means (if you think a tragedy is something to score points over) everyone else does, constantly. But don’t make stuff up eh hertsblue.

Funny how you lot never see the bad stuff.

Not one arrest or name provided for the coach attack where crimes were committed from the vantage point of police vans.

So no I’m sure you haven’t seen anything. It’s like the 3 wise monkeys with you lot but you are all offended by songs about the utter hypocrisy.

Victims, offended……. You summed it up with your statement!

Last edited:
Heysel wasn't a tragedy it was a crime, so was smashing our bus and countless other crimes your brethren commit.
The Coach attack was at home so doesn't count.

Smashing up a Bulgarian barman was away from the match so doesn't count.

Wanking off lamp posts or in the stadium directly in front of or above people in the name of celebration isn't smashing up so doesn't count.

Fountain pushing of locals.

Arriving tenfold in Paris and sparking panic by the authorities because It's Liverpool who's reputation precedes them.

Chanting shit at Rangers game / Pubs which barely gets a mention cos it's Liverpool. Anyone else dare chant anything and it's re-played enough times to make no 1 on the playlist charts!

Inviting Italian hooligans to have a go at Anfield and when they do it's a disgrace.

One thing after another yet never an ounce of responsibility accepted!

Good on the Liverpool fan for managing to avoid all these incidents and more but don't pretend they didn't happen!

i wonder if that old boozer Aldridge has anything to say on the form of his club these days...

“Smashing up Europe for decades”? I’ve been over 50 aways on the continent since our return from the ban, and never once seen anything “smashed up”. Have a go at us for Heysel by all means (if you think a tragedy is something to score points over) everyone else does, constantly. But don’t make stuff up eh hertsblue.

Prior to the ban being lifted your lot were notorious for causing trouble abroad, but even more for robbing shops, as security abroad was very lax at that time and the happy loveable scousers took full advantage. This fact is documented in all of the books written about such times. You weren't alone in doing this of course but you did it make no mistake. After the ban was lifted overseas travel was policed better and controlled more so incidents were fewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.