Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be great if we could have a healthy rivalry with Liverpool rather than the toxic crap we will have to endure again this coming season. I cannot remember ever disliking a club that we compete with as much as the dippers.

There was not as much hatred and stupidity when we were going against Unity in 11/12. I think I am going to try to ignore their crap as there is no reasoning with dipper fans.

Who are the teams that we have had healthy rivalries with when going for the League or promotion? I cannot remember being would up so much in the past but I guess social media and forums make the lunatics more visible.
The only way we could ever have a healthy rivalry with the Dippers would be if we finished second permanently and they were perennial champions. They cannot handle rivalry under different circumstances, such as that which obtained at the end of last season.

I have come to detest them far more than I seem to think I detested the Rags.

Social media gives the vitriolics, morons, and victims a readily available platform.

The only way we could ever have a healthy rivalry with the Dippers would be if we finished second permanently and they were perennial champions. They cannot handle rivalry under different circumstances, such as that which obtained at the end of last season.

I have come to detest them far more than I seem to think I detested the Rags.

Social media gives the vitriolics, morons, and victims a readily available platform.
There are many of us who now hate the dips more than the rags.

I remember taking my lad to conwy Castle around 2005, I had my city top on walking around conwy, load of scousers there and they were coming up to me telling me they loved City and the fans and we were their second team, fast forward 15 years and was walking through Chester with a city top on and the scousers I came across had a completely different attitude

I remember taking my lad to conwy Castle around 2005, I had my city top on walking around conwy, load of scousers there and they were coming up to me telling me they loved City and the fans and we were their second team, fast forward 15 years and was walking through Chester with a city top on and the scousers I came across had a completely different attitude

"We're Not Worthy!"....

3WXo.gif

Was it the Dippers first team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.