Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swoopy on RAWK.

Their fans get no enjoyment out of it. They can't sell out the stadium. It's just meaningless turning up knowing they're likely to beat every team they face.

But it's sinking in about Haaland, Pep, and City with the rest of the Cult on RAWK.

New comments after Haaland's hatrick and last nights 6-0 win against Forest.

that thread is permanently at the top of their forums for debate. We live in their heads, they can talk whatever shite they want about us but we're literally in their thoughts every day. The pain we're causing them has been (for me) far better than the pain we cause utd.

Obviously Mané clattered Ederson so I can see why he was sent off, but that had always annoyed me about it. Mané was through on goal, chasing a ball over the top. He only had eyes for the ball and couldn’t have expected to take care in case a keeper was charging 10 yards out of his box. Ederson got kicked in the head because of his own recklessness.

Sorry if already posted, but look at this from RAWK. They’re still complaining about Manes red after five years. Clearest red you’ll ever see, yet they still can’t get over it and are even blaming Ederson hahahahaha.

I'm not bothered about the Liverpool fans getting up upset about our... ahem... gamesmanship. Aye we wasted time, too right we committed tactical fouls, absolutely dead on some of our lads played 'injured' and you know what? I don't care.

Fuck 'em if they do.

They've done it before, everyone has, and only the most biased fan would say their team hasn't. We were without ASM, Bruno, Wilson, and our new striker only just through customs.

It's piss funny how rattled they are, and they're rattled because it nearly worked. Klopp is changing the conversation, diverting criticism of his team onto us. As if he's expecting teams to turn up and have their tummy tickled. It's his job to find a way around the press, the win regardless of what the opposition is doing. They didn't have a shot on target at home against our 2nd string until the 54th minute. You had your first shot on target against our 1st choice team at St James' in the 5th minute.

I didn't hear Guardiola moaning about us after the game, and he didn't even win.

Klopp's happy as larry, a cheeky German scamp when he's beating Bournemouth 9-0, but a right cryarse when things don't come easy.

Their downfall is going to be glorious. Already seeing hilarious levels of cope coming out of that cult.

Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons, the Porto Pussycats, the Bernabeu Bottlers

« Reply #28555 on: Today at 01:49:46 pm »

Bundesliga teams knew how to somewhat contain Haaland with a lot less money in defence at a much greater rate so there are some shite coaches in the Premier League alright. Hopefully sooner or later he'll be figured out. Can't stand the manbaby, even if Norwegians are our siblings with him they didn't send their best.

Bundesliga teams knew how to contain him?????? 62 goals in 67 appearances!!!! I'd hate to see what they think not being able to contain him meant!!! Thick twats.

that thread is permanently at the top of their forums for debate. We live in their heads, they can talk whatever shite they want about us but we're literally in their thoughts every day. The pain we're causing them has been (for me) far better than the pain we cause utd.
We're always in their heads : I mean look at this guys signature. LOL

----------------------------------

Mister Flip Flop

• More flop than flip.
  • Legacy Fan
xx.gif

« Reply #28514 on: August 30, 2022, 05:56:02 pm »

Infuriating that Man City stuff is popping up everywhere. My YouTube feed keeps recommending their channel and their match highlights despite me never once clicking on a video of theirs. There's a little "not interested" option in the drop down menu but it seems to make no difference whatsoever. Very odd.

ip.gif
Manchester City, zero times European Champions.
-----------------------------------------

Linudden

• Twpsyn gwirion. Definitely a Ron DeSantis fanboy
  • Legacy Fan
  • Linudden.
xx.gif

« Reply #28555 on: Today at 01:49:46 pm »

Bundesliga teams knew how to somewhat contain Haaland with a lot less money in defence at a much greater rate so there are some shite coaches in the Premier League alright. Hopefully sooner or later he'll be figured out. Can't stand the manbaby, even if Norwegians are our siblings with him they didn't send their best.

Bundesliga teams knew how to contain him?????? 62 goals in 67 appearances!!!! I'd hate to see what they think not being able to contain him meant!!! Thick twats.
I'd like to know how "Norwegians are our siblings"? What does that mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.