Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldnt be surprised...but I am mildly.
You lot are 5 points ahead already a better goal diff and in Haaland have a striker who I reckon this season will easily hit 30+ goals in the league. I wouldnt be surprised if he makes 40.
So to be getting so vexed about the time issues is, as I say, mildly surprising.
I think it is clear already that Liverpool this year are simply average and that Salah isnt really on form and we have no mane to help us out through his industry. The Bournemouth game showed nothing really and hid the fact that we have been poor so far this season.
Its going to take everyone back from injury and Nunez being close to the standards Haaland is playing at for the gap to close.
I am fairly confident that Arsenal will fade and then it will be everyone playing catch up

Still all England CL final again and 5 EPL teams in the CL in 2023-24. Sandwiched in between England win the rugby and football world cups .

Klopp and his back room staff showing their “class” again last night. As soon as something isn’t going their way his real persona comes out.
The way Howe acted and reacted is actually a display of class. Could easily have bleated on after the game about the added time and disallowed goal but have been pretty dignified.

Klopp would do well go look at Howe in respects of class.

I've not seen their game, but having to come back from 1-0 down over and over again is a really, really bad sign for them. Of course you will get games with last minute winners, but you'll also get results that they have already had.

I've not seen their game, but having to come back from 1-0 down over and over again is a really, really bad sign for them. Of course you will get games with last minute winners, but you'll also get results that they have already had.
If you are going to do it properly then you need to go 2-0 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.