Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't have a better chance to batter them in front of a full Anfield than next weekend. That defence must be having nightmares about Haaland and not having any protection in midfield against Kev. Their best player injured, Salah way off form....

Definite 2-1 to them via a dodgy VAR penalty in the 88th minute then!

Filthy bastards. Klopp has told them to leave marks on all of Arsenal's players. Jesus literally got knocked out by an elbow to the face in a way the reminded me of Pacquaio getting knocked out by Marquez if you're a boxing fan or Eriksen in the Euros if you're not. Disgusting. I wasn't at all comfortable with him coming back on the pitch. No card given.

A couple of minutes later Martinelli is thrown off of the pitch in a judo throw that could of seriously injured him. no card given. And it wasn't just those 2 incidents it was systematic.

I haven't hated a dirty team like this since Stoke or United in the 00s.

Congrats on your 22/23 title, the only way you don't win it is if you have massive injury problems.
If Jesus did literally get knocked out then your concussion protocol needs reviewing!

Scousers are washed. Beat them next week and it wouldn’t surprise me if Klopp walked. Salah signs a new contract and has done sweet fuck all since. Nunez can barely stay on side and their midfield is so poor. Their summer window was a total mess. That team has so many of players on long contracts who have just lost their spark. In summary they are fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.