Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head, I can think of the following as to why their fans are delusional hypocrites when they think they are "special":

* Claim to be more 'pure' than everyone else despite being owned by an American commodities broker.

* Airbrush the events of Heysel and downplay this, despite being responsible for English football clubs being shafted out of Europe for 6 years due to wreckless behaviour leading to the death of 39 people.

* Found GUILTY of hacking our scouting database and having to pay £1,000,000 in compo.

* Attacking City's team bus with glass bottles before a match at Anfield and claiming the entire fiasco as building an atmosphere.

* Backing a player with t-shirts despite racist abuse and biting fellow professional footballers , then burning his shirt when he leaves for another club.

* The myth of the Kop atmosphere when all they do is wave flags before kick off.

* Buying up all your match tickets every season and flogging them on tout websites to earn a living at the expense of your own fans who cannot get near the ground.

* Club legend Jamie Carragher spitting on a family whilst driving at speed. Caught on camera, kept his job - inexplicable

* Club captain, Steven Gerrard up in court for assaulting a DJ

* Main club sponsor, Standard Chartered, having a long history of financial crime but complaining about City's spending

* INHALERS (Wink wink)

They just have a long list of bullshit, yet claim to be some sort of superior beings... it's just weird.

Last edited:
They paid a high price for the coach attack.
Roma or Napoli ultras turned up early to Anfield and battered Liverpool fans

One in particular who is still in a wheelchair

All stemming from their little welcoming parties.
Spot on.
They behave like hooligans but then cry when some real hooligans turn up.
I remember seeing a picture of a dipper carrying a claw hammer that night, apparently he wasn't a dipper even though he was stood chatting with other dippers.
My sympathy is zero as far as they are concerned.
Consequences have actions and their actions are usually appalling 99% of the time.

City should just get to the ground in cabs discretely hours before they're expecting us. Send a fake coach instead full of off-duty police officers. I'm sure they'll manage to find some film footage to prosecute then.

The only other team in the PL I can think of who've done this sort of thing is West Ham when their fans attacked the rag coach a few years ago.

The only other team in the PL I can think of who've done this sort of thing is West Ham when their fans attacked the rag coach a few years ago.
That was fairly off-the-cuff though, that really was just a couple of dickheads with too much to drink on the last day at Upton Park. It wasn't an orchestrated attack by a fanbase planned days in advance.

Off the top of my head, I can think of the following as to why their fans are delusional hypocrites when they think they are "special":

* Claim to be more 'pure' than everyone else despite being owned by an American commodities broker.

* Airbrush the events of Heysel and downplay this, despite being responsible for English football clubs being shafted out of Europe for 6 years due to wreckless behaviour leading to the death of 39 people.

* Found GUILTY of hacking our scouting database and having to pay £1,000,000 in compo.

* Attacking City's team bus with glass bottles before a match at Anfield and claiming the entire fiasco as building an atmosphere.

* Backing a player with t-shirts despite racist abuse and biting fellow professional footballers , then burning his shirt when he leaves for another club.

* The myth of the Kop atmosphere when all they do is wave flags before kick off.

* Buying up all your match tickets every season and flogging them on tout websites to earn a living at the expense of your own fans who cannot get near the ground.

* Club legend Jamie Carragher spitting on a family whilst driving at speed. Caught on camera, kept his job - inexplicable

* Club captain, Steven Gerrard up in court for assaulting a DJ

* Main club sponsor, Standard Chartered, having a long history of financial crime but complaining about City's spending

* INHALERS (Wink wink)

They just have a long list of bullshit, yet claim to be some sort of superior beings... it's just weird.
Well I might give the game a miss on Sunday. The ref will no doubt give into the toxic mess that is the Anfield crowd. Instead, I might take the dog for a quiet walk to Delamere forest or by the River Dee. Then maybe over to Cheshire Oakes for a window shop. It’ll be totally scouserless. I can’t stand the typical couple’s on a walk where you can spot them a mile off. Trout pout with designer wear you have never heard of. They look straight through you but then make a massive fuss of your dog. Weirdo’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.