Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our comeback against Villa broke Klopp and Salah in my opinion
Thing is, if we’d lost that title, by crumbling against Villa, after the lead we’d had at Christmas, the (wholly unwarranted) narrative in the press would have been, with the score on the last five titles being 3-2, that their squad were our equals over that half decade, with many journalists taking the path of least resistance by deploying mental gymnastics to the point that they edged us out over that period. There is no doubt this would have been the narrative that was spun in certain quarters.

That comeback was so important for lots of reasons, including securing the legacy of such an amazing group of players. That Liverpool have since capitulated (like they did in 2020/21, but more so) has merely served to underline our dominance over them and our incredible consistency over the last half decade.

If our current league positions remain unchanged for the rest of the season, then over the last six seasons, rounding up and down to the nearest whole number, our respective average league finishes will be 1st and 4th.

So much for going toe to toe. Not even close.

Game, set and match.

Last edited:
Just saw the replay of the Wolves second against Liverpool and the shot of Klopp violently turning back to scream at Milner and Henderson behind him on the bench, both with the usually dumbfounded look on their faces.

Reminds me of that one bloke at the dog park yelling at his pups for rolling around in another dog’s shite, with about as much impact on solving the problem.
Milner: “U OK hun?”

Just watched YouTube piece with 4 Liverpool 'watchalong' to yesterday's match.
Of note was 3 of the 4 all made the same Freudian slip when Liverpool went 2-0 down saying Liverpool 2-0 up ....
A simple mistake but to all make the same mistake is a wired coincidence or indicative of a certain 'cultish' mindset...?

Hahaha Redbird AC Milan owners are looking to increase their shares in Liverpool. The club is officially 100% finished if this happened, and likely be relegated in the future.

These cunts will fall apart in the summer.

Klopp will get fucked off and their better players will want out.

I absolutely detest the **** but I’d be all over Robertson for LB in our side. Him overlapping Jack would be immense.
Fuck that, he's a snidey, grinning thug and he'd get buttfucked by the refs every week if he did that shit playing for us.

The ownership situation is also affecting the manager and the players. One day they say they want a full sale, the next only partial sale and so on.... Also the owners are silent about the whole situation.

Why would it ? They are well paid employees, nothing will changed for them. If they get sold they go to another well paid job.

Are you saying the players love the owners and are upset ?

I can see it unsettling the minions who were threatened with furlough being unsure of their future.

I can see it unsettling the fans as the dippers are fairly racist it would be their worst nightmare if taken over by someone non white. So the field for a new buyer is slim.

Reactions: PPT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.