Liverpool Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's had orders to be that way mate
I doubt it would take much ordering when you consider his salary. The whole British media are trying to make out the country is in mourning when the reality is vast majority are overjoyed, and you have to wonder why they are so shameless in attempting to mislead the country in everything they cover.

at the end of the day the sale of one player leaving them reliant on a very ageing midfield ( Henderson and Milner ) is not responsible on field team management

Did they really need to sign Nunez & Gapko, seems like both signings were to get them before utd did.

Diaz out for the season & Jota being injured obviously influenced the Gakpo signing where he had a good world cup.

When they cry about investment, that 150m could have easily bought them 2 world class midfielders.

Only they would try and suggest they were anything other than twatted. My only disappointment in that game was that Madrid very visibly settled on 5 and from the 70th minute onwards it was just game management and making sure they didn't get anything back to make the return leg anything but a formality. Shame as I think they could have got 6/7 easily and utterly shamed them had they stayed in attack mode for a further 15 minutes.
Gobby Arsenal fans were saying something similar about the fa cup tie & were getting giddy over having more possession last Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.