Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Their record crowd - 61,905 - would come in at number 29 on our list - I think. I'm sure Gary James could correct me on this.
True but let’s not kid ourselves with their global support and along with the arse licking media they would probably fill a 75,000/80,000 capacity stadium if they remain at the top.

look no further than the rags at the swamp

Their high attendances are only new and they were until recently at the top all of the time, Liverpool haven't been the best team in the country consistently for some 35 years, the rags were the best team in the country recently until we took over.

They complain about having no money constantly, it's only going to take a bit more pushing from Arsenal to see their legs dangling out of skips again hunting for scraps.

Hope we beat them to the league by one point then they can bring up the Doku penalty shite in May and they can go full victim , candle lit vigils , questions in parliament , go fund me page to purchase more wreaths , their fan base must have the biggest percentage or weirdo's and whinging , blubbing soft arses in world football.
Totally agree but don't forget the goal we scored was actually a foul. It was as clear a foul as the Diaz handball against Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.