Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check this numb **** out...
View attachment 110020
Disparaging aside, I really fear for not just the future of football, but the future of humanity, as people have been increasingly empowered to not only be confidently wrong, but often celebrated for their wilful ignorance.

Last edited:
Dispersions aside, I really fear for not just the future of football, but the future of humanity, as people have been increasingly empowered to not only be confidently wrong, but often celebrated for their wilful ignorance.
I'm starting to think Brave New World predicted the future...

Noticed in a dipper sponsored puff piece heralding the return of Edwards to the fold, and listing his many, many attributes, there was a noticeable absence of the words
" honesty " and " integrity ".

Still as it was aimed especially for the dipper cult it wouldn't want to risk offending their fragile sensitivites with such profanities .
We still don't know why Edwards suddenly left LFC with no job to go to. I suspect it had a lot to do with Klopp though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.