Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is especially galling is to see memes about how Vigil Van Dick had The Viking in his pocket.
What was the score again and who was the home side ?
Always changing the narrative when they don’t win which is usually one of being victims.

What is especially galling is to see memes about how Vigil Van Dick had The Viking in his pocket.
Always changing the narrative when they don’t win which is usually one of being victims.
The only time they were one agianst one Haaland got his shot away with Van Dick struggling , if that was a top defender he wouldnt have allowed the forward to shoot , its f*cking ridiculous the way the Dippers are reported on , its 99% fiction to suit the fat blubbery armchair tw*ts who support them.

A forward who gets a shot away from the starting position Haaland picked up the ball from didn’t lose the battle.
Any other narrative is bollocks. I’d expect it from scousers and journalists because they are thick as fuck but I’ve read blues saying similar and my head falls off.

Check this numb **** out...
View attachment 110020
What an absolute clown and is an example of the average intelligence of a Dipper , they can fill in jobseekers allowance forms but anything more testing and there f*cked , they have to take their shoes and socks off to count to twenty the f*cking thick retarded scouse c*nts

The only time they were one agianst one Haaland got his shot away with Van Dick struggling , if that was a top defender he wouldnt have allowed the forward to shoot , its f*cking ridiculous the way the Dippers are reported on , its 99% fiction to suit the fat blubbery armchair tw*ts who support them.

A forward who gets a shot away from the starting position Haaland picked up the ball from didn’t lose the battle.
Any other narrative is bollocks. I’d expect it from scousers and journalists because they are thick as fuck but I’ve read blues saying similar and my head falls off.
One of the pundits - I think it was Spit the Scouse - called it a draw, which is what I said to Mrs Vienna at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.