Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. And didn't their scummy fans applaud when Eddie was stretchered off?
Just as they cheered when Yaya was stretchered off at Anfield in 2014 having been badly injured, when it looked like it may be a season-ending injury for him.

Thankfully it wasn't.. but nobody in that crowd could possibly have known at that moment. That dreadful crowd cheered as one of the greatest players in history was taken off on a stretcher, just as they did later with Ederson after Mane's assault on his face and chest.

Watching that Yaya/Anfield incident was the turning point for me and the Scouse Red Filth. I'd always supported them in Europe ever since being a kid in the 60s, openly admiring the great, successful teams that Shankley, Paisley and Dalglish built.

However, the increasing self-centredness of Liverpool's support from 2005 or so onwards, together with the club's clear involvement (Sky4, G14 and G18 etc) in undermining City and our owners, turned me off that bag of twunts. Never again would I get behind them.

The despicable behaviour they showed to Yaya was the cherry on the cake for me at the time..

.. but little did we know that awaiting in the wings were - the assault on/behaviour to Ederson; the computer hacking scandal; the letters to UEFA and the PL; the secret New York meetings with the head honchos of The Red Filth, Arsenal and Spurs; the dreadful media bias that always bigged-up the Scouse Red Filth while diminishing City's achievements; and not least the bus attacks by the Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society.. and so on and so on.

I really, really hope we win the title in May, followed by an FA Cup and Champions League winning treble, just to ram it down their throats yet again..

Wonder who they'd buy? Fellow elite cultists like Munich or perhaps their twin arse cheek, plucky likkle 'nited?

The two fellow cultists would be on the same wavelength but I can't see the yanks dipping deep, certainly not into their own pockets.

Therefore if true it'll be European, sure they've got strong links with Roma, though absolutely no untoward suggestions that that's why they got scruffy mo so cheap!

Just hope they don't buy a club I previously liked!

Having said that, think it's safe to assume it won't be Juventus.....

Just as they cheered when Yaya was stretchered off at Anfield in 2014 having been badly injured, when it looked like it may be a season-ending injury for him.

Thankfully it wasn't.. but nobody in that crowd could possibly have known at that moment. That dreadful crowd cheered as one of the greatest players in history was taken off on a stretcher, just as they did later with Ederson after Mane's assault on his face and chest.

Watching that Yaya/Anfield incident was the turning point for me and the Scouse Red Filth. I'd always supported them in Europe ever since being a kid in the 60s, openly admiring the great, successful teams that Shankley, Paisley and Dalglish built.

However, the increasing self-centredness of Liverpool's support from 2005 or so onwards, together with the club's clear involvement (Sky4, G14 and G18 etc) in undermining City and our owners, turned me off that bag of twunts. Never again would I get behind them.

The despicable behaviour they showed to Yaya was the cherry on the cake for me at the time..

.. but little did we know that awaiting in the wings were - the assault on/behaviour to Ederson; the computer hacking scandal; the letters to UEFA and the PL; the secret New York meetings with the head honchos of The Red Filth, Arsenal and Spurs; the dreadful media bias that always bigged-up the Scouse Red Filth while diminishing City's achievements; and not least the bus attacks by the Anfield Road Formation Brick Throwers' Society.. and so on and so on.

I really, really hope we win the title in May, followed by an FA Cup and Champions League winning treble, just to ram it down their throats yet again..
I'd also add Alexander arseholes assault on Sane at the Charity Shield when we were days away from selling him to the German twats. Always felt that was premeditated.

I'd also add Alexander arseholes assault on Sane at the Charity Shield when we were days away from selling him to the German twats. Always felt that was premeditated.
Was a very professional and cynical little foul that. Deliberate as fuck but subtle. Anyone who has played sport knows that was designed to do his knee

Re: the Yaya incident and dislike turning to hatred of Littlewoods.

It was the same for me, along with the attack on one of our supporters' coaches on the same day.

I've just about had it up to here with the constant lauding of klopp and that team.
It's an absolute fallacy that they are anywhere near us in quality.
If I was a Liverpool fan I'd be absolutely fucking fuming with the manager and players.
They regularly up their game against the best team in the league and then down tools (relatively) against weaker opposition.
If those layabouts would put in that same effort every match they would be the ones with 5 championship trophies out of the last 6.
Their fans are too dim to see it.
They are so small time they think getting the better of City at their place is a trophy winning event.
A shit manager is one that can't get his team up and firing against the also-rans. Any team or player should have no problem motivating themselves against the world champions, as we see on a regular basis.
I will be shocked if the scousers don't drop their form in the next few games.

Let's see how arsenal do in a couple of weeks against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.