Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

These pricks would consider Preston North End or The Wanderers their biggestest rivals if either of those teams had racked up a higher number of league wins than them from the 19th century. As we know with them it's all about 'istoreeeee and who's the bestestest ever. Deluded pricks. Biggest rivals? Pfffft!

I have only seen the dippers play us and the rags.

Second half against us they were like the duracell bunnies on speed.

The two games I have seen them play the rags in the last few weeks they have been shit. Both teams playing like under 8's in the school yard.
No tactics, no skill, game plan, complete chaos, shambles.
I guess the dippers don't normally play like this because if they did they wouldn't be in the top 4.

The first ten minutes were like a basketball match: give the ball away, break at speed up one end; give the ball away, break at speed up the other end; rinse and repeat. Exciting to watch but zero skill other than running fast. Some of the passing was dreadful ....

I could think of 50 more to add to that.
Yup 50 odd years of it. Reeves disalowed goal in 1981 semi final was outragous. Also look at the Asa disalowed goal in 1981 at Klanfield. He is in front of the dipper he allegedly fouled, incredible. The cartel have had the vast majority of favourable refereeing in this country for decades. Get a decision against them and the skrike for weeks the scouse cunts ala Spurs and us this season. Forgeting the Akanji disallowed goal and the various others clearly shown in these vids. The CL quarter final v LFcult we were fucking rinsed in BOTH games. The disallowed goal from the Milner incident at the South Stand was another scandal. Think Pep was sent off for giving it to the bent bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.