Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Van Dijk no longer has Fabinho, Henderson and Wijnaldum in front of him.

Good centre back, but not a great. The Sky /BT masses would have us believe he's Baresi Mk2.

He's nothing more than a pointing, arrogant dickhead.
Who has one saving grace - he's a mate of our Nathan, so he can't be all bad. Just shed the Dipper kit and he'd be a nice young man again.

Danny Murphy said that the dippers show desire and effort, but some of those quick breaks suggest something else might be involved!
I don't know of any pro-football side that doesn't show effort and the desire for three points. He's probably thinking that desire and effort trump touch and technique and a supreme set of skills are way down the list.

I have only seen the dippers play us and the rags.

Second half against us they were like the duracell bunnies on speed.

The two games I have seen them play the rags in the last few weeks they have been shit. Both teams playing like under 8's in the school yard.
No tactics, no skill, game plan, complete chaos, shambles.
I guess the dippers don't normally play like this because if they did they wouldn't be in the top 4.

I have only seen the dippers play us and the rags.

Second half against us they were like the duracell bunnies on speed.

The two games I have seen them play the rags in the last few weeks they have been shit. Both teams playing like under 8's in the school yard.
No tactics, no skill, game plan, complete chaos, shambles.
I guess the dippers don't normally play like this because if they did they wouldn't be in the top 4.

How is the testing at the Euros?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.