Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lfc might have a stronger team than ours. It's all subjective though. They have to get them playing the way klopp wants but this season will be their opportunity to do that, then next season will really be up for the title. (If not this)

Net spend over the last few season though, surely we're not top of that anymore. And I'm hoping we can bring some youth players through too. Let the other clubs downs silly money, which is what caciedo feels like.

Hopefully this will put an end to Klopp's self-pitying bullshit about not being able to compete with City, but I doubt it.

Definitely not us if we buy Paqueta for 80m, but he might have to stop talking about how unfair it is that Eddie Howe has spent a bit of money.

I think lfc might have a stronger team than ours. It's all subjective though. They have to get them playing the way klopp wants but this season will be their opportunity to do that, then next season will really be up for the title. (If not this)

Net spend over the last few season though, surely we're not top of that anymore. And I'm hoping we can bring some youth players through too. Let the other clubs downs silly money, which is what caciedo feels like.
I think Liverpool still have some serious issues in defence and that our first choice midfield - Rodders, Bernado and Kev - is far better. I have some concerns over squad depth and how the goals/assists/experience of Gundo and Mahrez can be replaced but if our key players stay fit and motivated the dippers are not going to get within 10 points of us.

Hopefully this will put an end to Klopp's self-pitying bullshit about not being able to compete with City, but I doubt it.
The hypocrisy would be headline news if Pep had said what he said then gone on to spend what he has since with charts showing every big money signing but no media have the backbone to question anything Dipper related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.