Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think caicedo is top, top class but they don't worry me at all. The midfield they've bought, excluding caicedo doesn't fit the mould of klopps one-dimensional kick and rush approach to football. You're not going to get macallister and the Hungarian running around doing the donkey work for trent like henderson and milner did, they'll get exposed many times at the back and drop lots of points because of it. Seen nothing to suggest klopp can play a different way and win.

I'm sure they'll absolutely batter a few of the whipping boys and mass hysteria will break out only to be shot back down when they go and get done over by decent sides.

They'll be better, spending £200 million and not getting better is practically impossible unless you're united but i don't see them as the obvious challenge, this will put them in the mix with arsenal united and chelsea.

Jürgen Klopp on Manchester United signing Paul Pogba for €105m in 2016: “The day that this is football, then I'm not in a job anymore.

Other clubs can spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I had that money.”

Today, Jürgen Klopp signs Caicedo for €127m.

On top of:
VVD 75 million
McAlister 35 million
Szoboslai 60 million
Nunez 70 million
Gakpo 35 million
Diaz 40 million
Konate 35 million
Jota 40 million
Alisson 60 million
Keita 54 million
Fabinho 40 million
Salah 40 million
Oxlaid chamerlain 35 million
Mane 36 million

No CL money either so guess be more stadium development at increased costs on the books
And to have a diff start spouting bllcoks we are a nothing team / club / no fans blah blah..we do it the right way ffs...uncontested load of sh*t from such a bitter jealous nob head..one league win in 30+ years yet they spend literally hundreds of millions..yet because they picked a manager with an antiquated style of football in mind they start spouting none sense on the radio..the fella on five live ...i saw a doc on you tube about them lot....it was a proper documentary like... FFS we do need a voice in media to contest this sh*t 1) Money 2) 'Istory 3) and gallingly this no fans shit

Cheers..Klopp today''it's a shame that we have to pay over £100m but tht's how the market's been tainted''...even paying fortunes is not their fault- that club is a joke - can't we get other clubs on awareness campaign - they come on the media and try and get sides like Arsenal , even Utd to side with them..they did it the 'right way' at least...FFS Arsenal smalsh out transfer fees for fun, for years! and without CL..yet they get a pass, as does Utd...we need a much stronger PR machine and fan base..truly f ucks me off these false hoods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.