Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that Amorin has come out and said that he hasn’t spoken to any teams about any jobs next season. Klopp will be gone in around 7 weeks, if they’ve known he was leaving since November why haven’t they got anyone appointed and lined up to start the planning for next season in place?

Because he's staying?

They are proper cranks this lot - just had a rare pop over at all of our rivals for title - just to gauge thoughts...fk me..state of this (no mention re Allison flap and we should have been 2 up = 3pts definitely to us lol) ......

''Brighton away they should have been reduced to 10 men. That happens we absolutely pick up 3 points - 2 points extra, Spurs away a legitimate goal chalked off - 1 point extra
Stonewall penalty waved away against City - 2 points extra (with City losing a point)

We score a minute after Odegaard basketball so I don't think events change that much
Konate should have been sent off vs Everton so they may have drawn that game - Minus 2 points

That's an extra 3 points whilst taking 1 point off City
Liverpool 74
Arsenal 71
City 69

That would be massive going into the final 7 games.

theres only so many times you can take drugs before the affect wears off and you have to begin the cycle again which explains why they have one good season and a massive drop off the season after, going for the quad they must have increased the dosage this year and the drop off has happened earlier than usual.

Don't forget how bad they were at the start of last season, before the WC. And how they were all turbo-boosted in the second half to try and make the top four. And .... How well they started this season. They have been pushing it for more than a year now. No surprise they have to slow down now, especially with the Euros coming up ...

;)

Genuinely forgot they were playing last night. I saw it was 1-0 at half time but until i saw the score this morning i had totally forgotten about last night games.
The highest rating comment on BBC is:
A bit different when you ain’t got premier league officials on your side with 1387 likes and 338 dislikes.

Seems its just not us who see how they are treated on and off the pitch in the PL
of course it isnt just us, it is a standing and shameful joke that you dont get those decisions at anfield, how many times have you heard managers and other players say that and instead of anyone being outraged that rules are not applied fairly it just gets laughed at and swept under the rug, its cheating in plain sight and everyone knows it.

Don't forget how bad they were at the start of last season, before the WC. And how they were all turbo-boosted in the second half to try and make the top four. And .... How well they started this season. They have been pushing it for more than a year now. No surprise they have to slow down now, especially with the Euros coming up ...

;)
Arguably at the end of 21/22 they were starting to flag. They'd bashed the inhalers for more than a year and dropped off around May. That fatigue carried on into the following season (two months off but they were still jaded), but then went on a mental run towards the end of last season and have scored nearly 40 goals in the last 15 minutes of matches this season. Perfectly normal, that.

;)
they will have to get their bloods right before the euros, noticeable how elliott has got ridiculous energy levels given that he wont be going.

Arguably at the end of 21/22 they were starting to flag. They'd bashed the inhalers for more than a year and dropped off around May. That fatigue carried on into the following season (two months off but they were still jaded), but then went on a mental run towards the end of last season and have scored nearly 40 goals in the last 15 minutes of matches this season. Perfectly normal, that.
its a national shame how the press have allowed themselves to be bullied by such an insignificant group of people to the point where any objective or investigative reporting is just simply not allowed.

Interesting that Amorin has come out and said that he hasn’t spoken to any teams about any jobs next season. Klopp will be gone in around 7 weeks, if they’ve known he was leaving since November why haven’t they got anyone appointed and lined up to start the planning for next season in place?

I don't think Amorin would turn down the opportunity to go to the dippers. I'm sure it's more a case of him wanting to remain focussed on Sporting as they've got the chance to win the league and cup this season. The dippers will have wanted Alonso undoubtedly and have had to scratch around for their Plan B.

they will have to get their bloods right before the euros, noticeable how elliott has got ridiculous energy levels given that he wont be going.
He runs 12.6kms per game, apparently. Yep, normal stuff.

One thing I'm not sure about though is whether or not there is more testing at international tournaments than in the regular season.

He runs 12.6kms per game, apparently. Yep, normal stuff.

One thing I'm not sure about though is whether or not there is more testing at international tournaments than in the regular season.
he wont be going to the euros so to him it doesnt matter, like i said its obvious that everything isnt normal but the press would much rather look into financial stuff that they dont understand than actual cheating on the pitch because god forbid you would upset the scousers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.