Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know the media are shit scared of criticising the Dippers but I’m just watching the Racing from Dipperville and Tony McCoy (who’s an Arsenal fan) said “it’s a great City with 2 great football teams” no need whatsoever to mention that on a Horserace broadcast. ITV also keep showing the female racegoers, stupor good they look and what an asset to the City, fuck off.
Many years ago went to Aintree corporate, we had a few drinks & were a bit boisterous early doors, ladies table next to us complaining about our language etc.
2 hours later they were dancing on the table and leaving nothing to the imagination……

It's not easy to sound like a complete lunatic on Twitter considering 99% of posts on there seem to be from lunatics but he's outdone them all.

Kind of impressed to be honest. SAS were responsible, that's some creative script writing. He's wasted on the dole.

Jeffrey Dahmer should have played the SAS card he may have been a free man now.

Many years ago went to Aintree corporate, we had a few drinks & were a bit boisterous early doors, ladies table next to us complaining about our language etc.
2 hours later they were dancing on the table and leaving nothing to the imagination……
No surprise whatsoever, I’ve been a few times on all 3 days of the National meeting, “Ladies Day” (today) is the most boisterous day of the lot.

The company I worked for used to host a Corporate Day so I was there in a work capacity so generally not much booze but when relatively sober you see things differently. We had a bar in a private box and 2 bottles of expensive brandy went missing, those were earmarked for me and my gaffer! Theiving bastards.

No surprise whatsoever, I’ve been a few times on all 3 days of the National meeting, “Ladies Day” (today) is the most boisterous day of the lot.

The company I worked for used to host a Corporate Day so I was there in a work capacity so generally not much booze but when relatively sober you see things differently. We had a bar in a private box and 2 bottles of expensive brandy went missing, those were earmarked for me and my gaffer! Theiving bastards.
Any scousers about?

Any scousers about?
Oh yeah, all the staff in the box were locals, those bottles were our reward for staying sober all day whilst the Directors got pissed with our Customers, thing is we hid them in a box under the bar, think one of the waiters/bar staff found them and nicked them.

Ladies Day at Aintree today, fucking bunch of slappers
Not necessarily scousers
I had the misfortune to be at Charnock Richard services near Leyland earlier, as a gang of fuck knows what rocked up on their way to the races
What a scummy bunch they were no matter how they were dressed, proving the rule, you can’t polish a turd but you can sprinkle glitter over it

Not necessarily scousers
I had the misfortune to be at Charnock Richard services near Leyland earlier, as a gang of fuck knows what rocked up on their way to the races
What a scummy bunch they were no matter how they were dressed, proving the rule, you can’t polish a turd but you can sprinkle glitter over it
Most of the females there will be Dippers as it’s “Ladies” day, there’s more fake tan than you’ll see at a Drag convention.

Interesting to note all the UK press reports noting that Atalanta are 6th in Serie A and 36 points behind Inter. Yup, the same Inter that we beat in the Chumps League.

They also never stop mentioning the cost of the Liverpool squad compared to the Atalanta squad. Maybe, like me, you missed it. If so then basically for the price of Liverpool's squad you could buy the entire Atalanta squad, their ground and the city of Bergamo about 10 times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.