Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep

I think any smart manager knows going to replace their cult (feel free to replace L with N) leader is a bit of a poisoned chalice.

It shouldn't be, the guy has only won 1 league title, however the media and their fans have built him up to be something he isn't, so any manager that doesn't hit the ground running is going to have a hard time.

If I was Alonso, a young manager doing good things, I wouldn't be looking at Liverpool as a place to jump to right now. I'd stay put for now and see how the landscape is in a year or two. Ancelotti will have 2 years max at Real Madrid. I reckon Alonso walks into that job if he continues his good work, he's an ex player and theyll need a replacement the fans will be satisfied with.

I reckon that's why he turned down the dippers. It wouldn't surprise me if he basically already knows he's the next Real Madrid boss, he's just learning his craft more until Ancelotti goes and the job is his.

If I was Alonso I'd be waiting until Pep leaves City and then coming here instead!

If I was Alonso I'd be waiting until Pep leaves City and then coming here instead!

Indeed, I was going to add that but I'm hoping Pep extends.

But Real Madrid is probably a more clear path for him as it stands as I don't think Ancelotti stays after 2026. Add the fact he's an ex player there and Real Madrid are one of the real top dogs who you know are always going to compete. Seems like a natural fit and he can probably see a fairly simple route into that job .

Fuck me, the SAS responsible for Heysel.
That's a new one.
View attachment 113750

It's not easy to sound like a complete lunatic on Twitter considering 99% of posts on there seem to be from lunatics but he's outdone them all.

Kind of impressed to be honest. SAS were responsible, that's some creative script writing. He's wasted on the dole.

We all know the media are shit scared of criticising the Dippers but I’m just watching the Racing from Dipperville and Tony McCoy (who’s an Arsenal fan) said “it’s a great City with 2 great football teams” no need whatsoever to mention that on a Horserace broadcast. ITV also keep showing the female racegoers, stupor good they look and what an asset to the City, fuck off.

It's not easy to sound like a complete lunatic on Twitter considering 99% of posts on there seem to be from lunatics but he's outdone them all.

Kind of impressed to be honest. SAS were responsible, that's some creative script writing. He's wasted on the dole.

Chelsea, NF, Belgian skin heads, Belgian Bricklayers but this one takes the fucking biscuit. I’d like to see the court documents to see what they claimed at the trials now, it seems absolutely nothing is off the table when it comes to claiming they are the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.