Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Shilt’s and his wife, vile fuckers need calling out.

Very poor legal representation, it could have been excused due to watching the champs league final in Paris on TV, the crowd being pepper sprayed caused his anxiety & PTSD from the Hillsborough tragedy that occurred before he was born & errrr King errr Tories & err It wasn’t his fault.

Oh please please please, this would just be too funny.

I don’t even care about the bizarro super team Chelsea are putting together, seeing Liverpool blow up is worth it.
They took our win with their usual good grace on squawk last night.
  • BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #95 on: Yesterday at 08:16:16 pm »

Quote from: The G in Gerrard on Yesterday at 06:55:44 pm
Pep love in on Sky is nauseating.
Quote from: The North Bank on Yesterday at 06:59:06 pm
Im sick of this season already. 30 mins of pep wankfest
Honestly, why are people watching? The PL will only take action once it hits them in the pocket. Broadcasters and advertisers need to see that the product is damaged and no one is interested.

There should be no match thread on here tonight, the season starts tomorrow. And there should be no City thread either, they don't exist.

Just been on RAWK (I know; forgive me). There doesn't seem to be a general transfer forum on there, so I went to their main forum. No thread visible about Caicedo on there. I wonder why?
Go on the General football forum - under 'Flagpole corner' - select the Liverpool transfers thread

The whinging at FSG for not spending on Lavia - followed by euphoria at gazumping Chelsea - followed by communal depression is spread over 100s of pages

Sooooo funny

Go on the General football forum - under 'Flagpole corner' - select the Liverpool transfers thread

The whinging at FSG for not spending on Lavia - followed by euphoria at gazumping Chelsea - followed by communal depression is spread over 100s of pages

Sooooo funny
Thanks. It was pointed out to me on pg 132.

They took our win with their usual good grace on squawk last night.
  • BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #95 on: Yesterday at 08:16:16 pm »

Quote from: The G in Gerrard on Yesterday at 06:55:44 pm

Quote from: The North Bank on Yesterday at 06:59:06 pm

Honestly, why are people watching? The PL will only take action once it hits them in the pocket. Broadcasters and advertisers need to see that the product is damaged and no one is interested.

There should be no match thread on here tonight, the season starts tomorrow. And there should be no City thread either, they don't exist.

Fucking hell, they get weirder every season, it's almost like they think they are in a competition to post the most ridiculous bollocks to win a meet and greet with Bingo teeth or something. Suck it up you red shit stains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.