Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a quote from jamie redknapp about caicedo:

‘I woke up and I thought it was inevitable. I was very happy with that one, but to hear the news he’s turned Liverpool down. I’ll believe it when I see it and when I see him in a Chelsea shirt. I find it quite astonishing.

‘I get the attraction of Chelsea, I really do, but in terms of the history of the club, I’m amazed.

When are these media dinosaurs going to realise that this new generation of players doesnt give a toss about your ancient history, caicedo is 21 years old in his lifetime chelsea have won more titles than liverpool and have been more succesfull

‘I woke up and I thought it was inevitable. I was very happy with that one, but to hear the news he’s turned Liverpool down. I’ll believe it when I see it and when I see him in a Chelsea shirt. I find it quite astonishing.

‘I get the attraction of Chelsea, I really do, but in terms of the history of the club, I’m amazed.

When are these media dinosaurs going to realise that this new generation of players doesnt give a toss about your ancient history, caicedo is 21 years old in his lifetime chelsea have won more titles than liverpool and have been more succesfull

Chelsea prem titles 5

Scousers 1

Redknapp is as confused as his Dads bank accounting.

Now you know why Louise dumped the stupid **** .

Is this kid even that good? I haven’t seen him that much I must be honest. IMG_2185.jpegIMG_2184.jpeg

Maybe we got away with one here. Could it be that he over performed in a dynamic side and people are overrating him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.