Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking hell, they get weirder every season, it's almost like they think they are in a competition to post the most ridiculous bollocks to win you a meet and greet with Bingo teeth or something. Suck it up you red shit stains.
I love the way they are totally oblivious to the fact that most neutrals would be more than happy if they disappeared.

Surely self- realisation is taking shape in their cretinous small minds. Caicedo would rather sign up a season without European football than join the cult where he will be flogged to death playing their famed “heavy metal” football

All joking aside, there is definitely an air of serious mental illness wafting amongst those posters.

I never go on rawk (or whatever it's called) but I read a lot of their bovine excrement whenever someone cuts and pastes it on here, and there is something definitely not quite right about that lot. They are the most disliked club in Europe because of their fans behaviour, present and past. You talk to any real football fan and they will tell you 'anyone but the dippers.' They seem to have a sub-group of followers whose aim appears to be to take football rivalry back to the 70's, terrace warfare and all that. Women and children fearful of walking anywhere near them in broad daylight. But these posters on rawk don't see it. They genuinely feel that they are the victims, that society is out to destroy them for some reason. Even the slightest negative word or two from a journalist, highlighting the appalling thuggery and anti-social behaviour of some of their fans, is met by exaggerated gasps of shock from their followers.
It's as if they are saying: "Wot? Us? Kicking fuck out of an old age pensioner 'cos we didn't get a penalty in the first half? Nah, it was Chelsea fans wot did it".

A failure to accept culpability for your actions is a very very dangerous path to follow, but it seems it's the path that many dipper fans want to follow.

I love the way they are totally oblivious to the fact that most neutrals would be more than happy if they disappeared.
They live in a parallel universe where nothing is their fault, songs are criminalised, and if they pretend city don't exist they are on about 25 titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.