Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a quote from jamie redknapp about caicedo:

‘I woke up and I thought it was inevitable. I was very happy with that one, but to hear the news he’s turned Liverpool down. I’ll believe it when I see it and when I see him in a Chelsea shirt. I find it quite astonishing.

‘I get the attraction of Chelsea, I really do, but in terms of the history of the club, I’m amazed.

When are these media dinosaurs going to realise that this new generation of players doesnt give a toss about your ancient history, caicedo is 21 years old in his lifetime chelsea have won more titles than liverpool and have been more succesfull

Yea I'm surprised players arent knocking on Nottingham Forest door to sign. After all they are the only English team to win the champions league back to back.

Didn't Bissouma have similar stats then he flopped like hard ? £115 million for a player that had one good season is crazy. He's not even established yet.

They took our win with their usual good grace on squawk last night.
  • BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
xx.gif

Re: Man City - Cheating Bastards - 115 Charges - Nothing To See Here

« Reply #95 on: Yesterday at 08:16:16 pm »

Quote from: The G in Gerrard on Yesterday at 06:55:44 pm

Quote from: The North Bank on Yesterday at 06:59:06 pm

Honestly, why are people watching? The PL will only take action once it hits them in the pocket. Broadcasters and advertisers need to see that the product is damaged and no one is interested.

There should be no match thread on here tonight, the season starts tomorrow. And there should be no City thread either, they don't exist.
Brilliant. “We’re not really here” is actually true!

Now this is the drama I miss with the inbred scousers! Arsenal feels like a posh pretend rivalry with aload of fam gobshites.

Let’s be havin you vermin scouse!

Jamie TalksKrapp is another of those spice boys whose sporting achievements only served to give him celebrity status. He played for the dippers so that qualifies him for a lifelong career in the media: punditry, presenting, generally ensuring his well-honed features are regularly seen in HD on all our TV screens.
The man's like a marionette: a puppet, a Ken without a Barbie. Made entirely from plastic moulds supplied by Gerry Anderson and Nick Park. The return of Nathan Barley.

He's as superficial as those cretinous beings on Love Island or The Only Way Is Essex. Put him too close to a lightbulb and he'd end up looking like Simon Weston.

Jamie TalksKrapp is another of those spice boys whose sporting achievements only served to give him celebrity status. He played for the dippers so that qualifies him for a lifelong career in the media: punditry, presenting, generally ensuring his well-honed features are regularly seen in HD on all our TV screens.
The man's like a marionette: a puppet, a Ken without a Barbie. Made entirely from plastic moulds supplied by Gerry Anderson and Nick Park. The return of Nathan Barley.

He's as superficial as those cretinous beings on Love Island or The Only Way Is Essex. Put him too close to a lightbulb and he'd end up looking like Simon Weston.

Oh that was going so well and had me laughing until your last sentence.

Maybe we got away with one here. Could it be that he over performed in a dynamic side and people are overrating him?
Maybe or more likely you're just bitter you didn't get him. I'm sure the narrative would've been different had you got him.

Brilliant. “We’re not really here” is actually true!

Now this is the drama I miss with the inbred scousers! Arsenal feels like a posh pretend rivalry with aload of fam gobshites.

Let’s be havin you vermin scouse!
The German co-commentator on the Bayern/Red Bull game last night was asked if he thought Leipzig deserved to win by three goals. After mumbling about xg for some reason he said, going off the stats...no.
He'd fit in well on rawk, Leipzig could easily have won by four or five.

Maybe or more likely you're just bitter you didn't get him. I'm sure the narrative would've been different had you got him.
Well yeah, obviously. If we’d got him he woulda been the next Beckenbauer.

Edit: Matthaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.