Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
offer 45m for lavia when southampton want 50m, chelsea come in with a better offer, go after caicedo,bid 111m ,chelsea come in with a better offer, go back for lavia paying an extra 15m,10m more than southampton actually wanted at first lmfao , i would lmfao even more if lavia says fuck liverpool i want to go to chelsea :)

c'mon chelsea haha

I was highly amused watching Chelsea v Liverpool when Klopp did an brilliant impression of John Cleese Faulty Towers character, when showing displeasure with a refereeing decision.

Ridiculous we’ve let Lavia go to these scumbags and we’re stuck with Phillips who we can’t shift and doesn’t wanna leave
You are probably correct that Lavia is a better player than Phillips and City made a mistake selling Lavia to Southampton.
But City's transfer dealings have largely been correct.
Lavia is still, however, not the finished article. He may improve, or he may not be able to cut it at a Top 6 club ?
City will get c.£12 million for Lavia's sell-on clause.
Phillips may still be sold (to Liverpool if Lavia goes to Chelsea ?), before the transfer deadline, so City should get £30 if it happens.
All teams make transfer howlers. City make far less than the vast majority, especially in recent seasons e.g. MUFC, Chelsea and Liverpool...

What's it got to do with the dippers ? As long as the PL and UEFA are happy
It feeds the cult. They will parade there owner for standing up to Chelsea and tow the party line of "How can we compete with big bad Chelsea".

FSG won't spend any money and will release through their trusted reporters words like "economic climate, no value in the market, building a warchest for January"

The North Bank

• Can even make the sun shine in Manchester - once in a blue moon...
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
xx.gif

Re: Chelsea - The Saudi money is just RESTING in Todd Boehly's Account

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2023, 05:39:07 am »

I hate chelsea more than spurs, bunch of c*nts.
There wouldn’t be man city or Newcastle if it wasnt for chelsea. They were the original sportswashing financially cheating project. Pointed the way to the others that followed. Theyre most to blame for ruining football, and even now theyre shit, theyre still at it.

I hope theyre still in midtable after blowing a billion.
You can taste the pain :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.