Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Liverpool are starting to act like rags ? panic buys and overpaying for players, they had a good strategy before and now it's gone out of the window. Tonalli is going to cost less than some guy who 19 appearances in the PL. I don't blame other leagues for hating the PL, this league is getting out of control where not even established players are going for £60 million+
Both are cheeks of the arse. Hence their hatred of each other. Familiar breeds contempt.

Why Liverpool are starting to act like rags ? panic buys and overpaying for players, they had a good strategy before and now it's gone out of the window. Tonalli is going to cost less than some guy who 19 appearances in the PL. I don't blame other leagues for hating the PL, this league is getting out of control where not even established players are going for £60 million+
Starting?

Remember £35 Million Andy Carroll?

We changed the password on our scouting database, that's when it went out the window.

Exactly, the prices for average, inexperienced players is crazy - we are getting a lot of money for untried academy players - just because they are 'schooled' at City or Chelsea is no guarantee of success.. crazy

Ridiculous we’ve let Lavia go to these scumbags and we’re stuck with Phillips who we can’t shift and doesn’t wanna leave

The £10mill will go towards the millions in compensation the illegal database hacking cheats owe us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.