Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way they word things, like ‘they’ve ruined the beautiful game we love’. You just know if it was them doing what we have done it would be all serene and how it should be.

I have to be honest here, I wouldn’t shed a tear if some natural disaster wiped that part of the country off the map. Except maybe for formby where my mutt’s ashes are spread.

Scouse cunts.
They are just soooo insecure - whilst being utterly false in what they say.

Most of the posters on RAWK do not go to the game - are not in this country - their supposed dedication is utterly false

Sooo many of them are saying that they are going to give up on the sport if we are not relegated etc. - Some fucking supporters they are - could you imagine them sticking with their club if they have had to go through what us older CITY fans have had to - utterly shallow and false cunts

And the best............

They say that we mean nothing to them - that they are not at all bothered or impacted - there are 100s of posts like this:

"Nobody's arsed about City. If they win on Sunday there'll be more headlines about Klopp's farewell.

Arsenal winning would dominate the news for a week because it would actually matter."

Yet - just read their threads and they are dripping with, well - being bothered about us

They absolutely lie to themselves and each other - a cult coping method I guess

Last edited:
I’ve read up to the point it says everything this Abu Dhabi entity does evokes a shrug.

That suggests the poster doesn’t care about us or what we do. Cue about a 200 word rant. Fucking oddballs them lot.

View attachment 118926
F**k me, somebody didn't just simply think all that, they actually wrote it all down and presented it online for the world to see?

'Oddballs'? More like 'in need of sectioning if only to protect themselves'.

My stars, these herberts walk among us..

Unfortunately, I moved to live in Southport three years ago, and now "rub shoulders" with many plastic dippers. You notice them prancing around like show ponies, especially on match days when Liverpool are actually playing a game, so obviously not watching it. Nothing unusual with that you may say, as it happens everywhere, but believe me, these are the same deluded bunch of toe-rags who then mouth off at me and my grandsons who walk past them after getting off the train on the way back from the Etihad. Grown men and women, sat outside bars on Lord Street, telling a 7 and 12 year old to 'eff off for wearing their teams colours. Foaming at the mouth most of them.

I even had to stop frequenting a record store on the outskirts of the city after the owner couldn't stop slagging the club,it's fans, and our history off repeatedly. God forbid if ever asked him for a Fall album..............Fucking Beatles

They are and always will be a siege mentality dredge of unpleasantness.

Can't put into words how much I despise them.

Conveniently airbrushed from history, they should never be allowed to forget it and for me the footballing gods make sure are they never are allowed to.

One title in 30 years says the footballing gods are doing their bit.
Perhaps I am just being hopeful - but I have a feeling (hope) that the prevailing conditions could see them drift continuously into mid-table obscurity

New manager with no track record in the PL - we have seen other managers 'look good' in Holland;-)

Likely to lose their supposed star player - but he is fading anyway

Other 'stalwarts' like that arrogant fucker Van Dijk also fading away

Apart from their utter sense of entitlement - I cannot see what are the reasons that they should expect to be challengers next year(s)

Have you got your ticket to his send off bash at the Echo Arena?, a scientologist conference would have nothing on this cultist gathering.
I fear for the arena

£39 upwards for a ticket. They truly love their fans

Most of the posters on RAWK do not go to the game - are not in this country - their supposed dedication is utterly false

Sooo many of them are saying that they are going to give up on the sport if we are not relegated etc. - Some fucking supporters they are - could you imagine them sticking with their club if they have had to go through what us older CITY fans have had to - utterly shallow and false cunts

And the best............

They say that we mean nothing to them - that they are not at all bothered or impacted - there are 100s of posts like this:

"Nobody's arsed about City. If they win on Sunday there'll be more headlines about Klopp's farewell.

Arsenal winning would dominate the news for a week because it would actually matter."

Yet - just read their threads and they are dripping with, well - being bothered about us

You are in their heads

Well done City, keep up the good work

They are very odd. They even keep trying to claim The Beatles. Adding parts of their songs wherever they can. As if The Beatles gave two fecks about football. Paul and George did attend a cup final in 1966, and Paul was at the 1968 cup final as well, but that won't get a mention by the cult who have now claimed invention of The Beatles.

This Means Fab Four ha ha

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I moved to live in Southport three years ago, and now "rub shoulders" with many plastic dippers. You notice them prancing around like show ponies, especially on match days when Liverpool are actually playing a game, so obviously not watching it. Nothing unusual with that you may say, as it happens everywhere, but believe me, these are the same deluded bunch of toe-rags who then mouth off at me and my grandsons who walk past them after getting off the train on the way back from the Etihad. Grown men and women, sat outside bars on Lord Street, telling a 7 and 12 year old to 'eff off for wearing their teams colours. Foaming at the mouth most of them.

I even had to stop frequenting a record store on the outskirts of the city after the owner couldn't stop slagging the club,it's fans, and our history off repeatedly. God forbid if ever asked him for a Fall album..............Fucking Beatles

They are and always will be a siege mentality dredge of unpleasantness.

Can't put into words how much I despise them.
So I’m not the only match going blue in Southport

And the best............

I've said this before about them wanting us relegated and that we are guilty.

Of the the clubs in the UK they should be the one that understands how it feels to be assume guilty by the press/media. They still don't buy the Sun etc.

Yet the injustice the dippers faced over Hillsborough they are happy to see injustice given to City. Now if City are guilty than fair do's say what you want, at the moment City are innocent.

I can't say or write on here or the bbc etc what I think about Hillsborough. But it's open season on them saying lies about City, the club, Pep, players and us fans.

They really do love being the victim and saying they are European royalty and how they stand up for the good of football.

I will happily talk to others, no problem but if they say they are dippers I don't talk. I havent meet one fan from other clubs who think ffp is fair ! All say its to protect rags and dippers. Im not interested in what dippers have to say am FOC I remember the way they behaved in the past.
The coach attack, no charges etc finished me with even talking with them. I even want dipper fans on quiz shows to lose. Fuck'em

Klopp is no where near their best manager, 4th or 5th perhaps.

Odd how when dippers and us were in a title race fans of others teams fans would say 'please beat the dippers it will be unbearable'.

The dippers fans in ramsgate these about 4 who all wear dipper gear. They sit around getting drunk everyday lots of anti social behaviour. The only dipper I know that works, works on the bins lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.