Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict this thread will be a lot quieter next season, they won't be pushing for the title it will be upper mid table and we won't be their rivals, it will be some other club designated as the enemy
Na, they’ll somehow insert themselves into the convo, it’s what they do. Vermin.

Unfortunately, I moved to live in Southport three years ago, and now "rub shoulders" with many plastic dippers. You notice them prancing around like show ponies, especially on match days when Liverpool are actually playing a game, so obviously not watching it. Nothing unusual with that you may say, as it happens everywhere, but believe me, these are the same deluded bunch of toe-rags who then mouth off at me and my grandsons who walk past them after getting off the train on the way back from the Etihad. Grown men and women, sat outside bars on Lord Street, telling a 7 and 12 year old to 'eff off for wearing their teams colours. Foaming at the mouth most of them.

I even had to stop frequenting a record store on the outskirts of the city after the owner couldn't stop slagging the club,it's fans, and our history off repeatedly. God forbid if ever asked him for a Fall album..............Fucking Beatles

They are and always will be a siege mentality dredge of unpleasantness.

Can't put into words how much I despise them.
Excellent

I see that paragon of virtue John Barnes has been disqualified from being a company director for 3.5 years, after owing HMRC £200k in taxes.

I found a post of RAWK crying about Everton being denied CL by our 'cheating'.

The fucking irony. If I was an LFC fan, that's the very last point I would make. They have clearly forgotten the after-effects of the shame that was Heysel, an incident that should have led to them being banned from Europe forever, or at least for a very long time. Many teams lost out on Europe because of that, including Everton and City. Did they care? No, they laughed about it.

I found a post of RAWK crying about Everton being denied CL by our 'cheating'.

The fucking irony. If I was an LFC fan, that's the very last point I would make. They have clearly forgotten the after-effects of the shame that was Heysel, an incident that should have led to them being banned from Europe forever, or at least for a very long time. Many teams lost out on Europe because of that, including Everton and City. Did they care? No, they laughed about it.
Didn't Wimbledon also qualify for the only time in their history?

On their match thread there is a picture of the save by Ortega from Son and this is a reply:
Quote from: UntouchableLuis on Yesterday at 10:01:03 pm

There are also loads to say that it would have been scored if against them - fuck - they are so desperately needy to make everything about them

I hope that we now see them decline to mid-table or lower and we do not have to hear the media fawning over them
I hope he comes out and says he did it on purpose the day after he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.