Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

See Sky, as one of their 3 chosen games for the weekend, have L'pool v Wolves - why? It means nothing, yet Newcastle and Manu games have a meaning to them around euro qualification yet neither will be televised...

Klopps doing a mini-ferguson here without much mention of it. He's leaving them on the verge of a drastic decline imo, his recent big money signings have been poor and aren't upto standard, the players he's leant on for years are wrong side of 30 and will need replacing soon and others look spent after years of being flogged. I suspect the real reason he decided to leave is because he knows that team is done and needs a rebuild they won't get.

New manager might have a little bit of a bounce to begin with but I expect they'll drop way off quite quickly and then the narrative about klopp being better than he is because look at them without him starts As it did with Ferguson instead of recognising the impending mess he's leaving them in.

It will be glorious to watch.

Let me first say I can’t stand red dippers. One of the most horrible fan bases under the sun with their victim mentality and gobshittery.

Now, though, I’m going to go against the grain by saying Klopp has been a great manager who would possibly have swept the trophy board in anything other than the Pep era. I don’t like him particularly but I certainly respect him for achieving what he has and for “getting” the club and the city.

There, I’ve said it.
Alan Ball would've won the lot if every other manager was Shitter than him!

City centre is full of red tourists. They are everywhere in their half and half scarves. Trying to figure out the local accent, how the currency works, and where the ground is. By Sunday they will be trying to get into one of the bars showing the game as no way most will have a ticket. They will moan about City, moan about Everton, declare Klopp the greatest manager of all time. Then they will cry as their lord makes his exit.

I shall give the city centre a miss for a few days

Klopps doing a mini-ferguson here without much mention of it. He's leaving them on the verge of a drastic decline imo, his recent big money signings have been poor and aren't upto standard, the players he's leant on for years are wrong side of 30 and will need replacing soon and others look spent after years of being flogged. I suspect the real reason he decided to leave is because he knows that team is done and needs a rebuild they won't get.

New manager might have a little bit of a bounce to begin with but I expect they'll drop way off quite quickly and then the narrative about klopp being better than he is because look at them without him starts As it did with Ferguson instead of recognising the impending mess he's leaving them in.

It will be glorious to watch.
Print it out. Put it in an envelope

We’ll open it in ten years

and see you’re right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.