Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

If any of you lot have a lock up full of either candles, or those pocket sized packs of tissues, get your arse down to Murkyside tomorrow; you'll make a fortune.

#thismeansmore

I agree that Klopp can be a bit of a bell at times, although that hasn't bothered myself as much as others. However, I'll be glad to see the back of him tbh. He's just a tiresome individual who's run his course. Don't think we'll see him in English football again.

And so it comes to pass, the weekend when Jurgen Norbert Klopp egresses on his White Charger like a modern day King Richard.

Thank you for the legacy, you construct of both physical and emotional elements.

Your strategy of mirroring the Scouse cult worked well for you as you became the leader of FC Bridesmaid.

Your lack of humility when winning and plethora of bizarre excuses when losing is indeed an unwanted legacy.

For me you will be remembered for inciting carnage in Paris and the streets of Liverpool, bowing to the crowd after a draw with West Brom, demonising referees and bending your arse over to the press for colonic irrigation.

Bye bye Bridesmaid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.