ONE FA cup (on Penalties)
1f538.png
TWO League cups (Both ET & Pens)
1f538.png
ONE UCL on Dodgy Pen(Normal time)
1f538.png
ONE Covid Prem with empty stadiums

View attachment 119238
You forgot the 2021 Grand National. He was ridden by Rachael Blakemore and trained by the De Bromhead “unstable” stable

Last edited:
What’s the betting he gets himself sent off and spends the rest of the match in the kop?
Oh my, I wonder if they have any 'non scripted' stuff in the offing? Him jumping into the Kop, or......

Liverpool players come out before kick off and go to the Kop to applaud the fans. They start a rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.....then a sea of fans move to one side and Bingo comes down the steps from one of the seats to meet the team, who have their trophies won with him........

Come in, who wouldn't want to see that!!!

Oh my, I wonder if they have any 'non scripted' stuff in the offing? Him jumping into the Kop, or......

Liverpool players come out before kick off and go to the Kop to applaud the fans. They start a rendition of 'You'll Never Walk Alone'.....then a sea of fans move to one side and Bingo comes down the steps from one of the seats to meet the team, who have their trophies won with him........

1-1

The team don’t bother with their warm up and just stand on the half way line, arms folded staring madly at the opposition, whilst wearing Thank you Kloppo T-shirts.

I’m glad we’ll be at Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.