Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Dipper at work; "More people watched Klopps farewell than watched you lot."

"Don't give a fuck, we won the league."

Shut him down.

He's just repeating the shite some idiot posted on twitter and they've all latched onto it. Like it matters even if it was true. Why would fans of other clubs want to watch us win the league? If they were fans of another premier league club they would be watching them surely, as we all kicked off at the same time?

It's like the crap comment, "Nobody cares about City winning trophies" Well why would they? Did I care when Liverpool, Arsenal and United were winning all the trophies? No. The only time I cared was when one of them stopped the rags winning a trophy. Then I was made up.

We enjoy every second and that's all that matters.

This **** needs help. If somebody doesn't act soon, we'll have another Baby Reindeer on our hands.

I read an interview with him, and he actually comes across quite well - he seems well aware of how ridiculous it all is.

He was a teacher and started the videos in lockdown with workmates doing daft challenges for each other, and then just did it for fun. He wasn't initially too happy when the first Nunez one blew up, knowing he'd get dogs abuse, and was worried about embarrassing his kids.

But he gives the impression that he's in on the joke, and is just playing up to it now. I noticed he's described as a 'former teacher' and is on Cameo, so suspect he might be doing alright out of it. Certainly a lot less cynical than the likes of Goldbridge.

He's just repeating the shite some idiot posted on twitter and they've all latched onto it. Like it matters even if it was true. Why would fans of other clubs want to watch us win the league? If they were fans of another premier league club they would be watching them surely, as we all kicked off at the same time?

It's like the crap comment, "Nobody cares about City winning trophies" Well why would they? Did I care when Liverpool, Arsenal and United were winning all the trophies? No. The only time I cared was when one of them stopped the rags winning a trophy. Then I was made up.

We enjoy every second and that's all that matters.
We are so lucky.

They'll be a time when it drops off and I want to remember all the success we've had which I'd never thought I'd see.

Winning a Cup once in a while was the best I could see us doing at one time.

Now look at us.

Stay humble as that winds the redshirts up more, because we aren't them.

We are so lucky.

They'll be a time when it drops off and I want to remember all the success we've had which I'd never thought I'd see.

Winning a Cup once in a while was the best I could see us doing at one time.

Now look at us.

Stay humble as that winds the redshirts up more, because we aren't them.

I prayed I'd live to see us win just one more trophy before I died. Just one. Now we've won so many I've actually lost count and I'm not lying. I have to Google it to find out. I was gobsmacked when they announced Pep had won seventeen trophies since he's been here. SEVENTEEN!!! That's insane. Just wonderful. Hopefully on Saturday night it will be eighteen.

I prayed I'd live to see us win just one more trophy before I died. Just one. Now we've won so many I've actually lost count and I'm not lying. I have to Google it to find out. I was gobsmacked when they announced Pep had won seventeen trophies since he's been here. SEVENTEEN!!! That's insane. Just wonderful. Hopefully on Saturday night it will be eighteen.
I remember celebrating winning the Thomas Cook trophy like a dervish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.