Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Ahhh, sources at Sky - must be true - if correct, did they include IPTV figures too, as i don't know a single blue who pays for that red cheerleading shite.

Community notes taking their More watched trophy off them.

Like most people, I was watching on an illegal stick...have their figures come in yet?

No, but their very own Echo has debunked them now. People switched over to watch Bingo’s speech whilst we set up for the presentation after waiting for the pitch to clear.

But the big question surely is.”How many people watched United’s thrilling battle for the Conference League with Brighton.” After all I thought the Rags were Liverpool’s real rivals not little old City!

I prayed I'd live to see us win just one more trophy before I died. Just one. Now we've won so many I've actually lost count and I'm not lying. I have to Google it to find out. I was gobsmacked when they announced Pep had won seventeen trophies since he's been here. SEVENTEEN!!! That's insane. Just wonderful. Hopefully on Saturday night it will be eighteen.
I never really took much interest in the Champions League, until we qualified for it.

I used to think that we’d never be good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.