Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

He's just repeating the shite some idiot posted on twitter and they've all latched onto it. Like it matters even if it was true. Why would fans of other clubs want to watch us win the league? If they were fans of another premier league club they would be watching them surely, as we all kicked off at the same time?

It's like the crap comment, "Nobody cares about City winning trophies" Well why would they? Did I care when Liverpool, Arsenal and United were winning all the trophies? No. The only time I cared was when one of them stopped the rags winning a trophy. Then I was made up.

We enjoy every second and that's all that matters.
That's the problem with today's so called football fans, The latch onto things seen on Social Media and more so what's said by Ratboy and Spitty on Sky and take it as gospel!

I've never seen so many people not having a mind of their own these days, Everything is just constantly repeated by what's said online and tv...

They are all to thick as fuck to come up with something by themselves.

BBC .. watch klopps best conference quotes! FFS !!!! lol is this the best the media can think up to keep these sad jokers relevant. How about a review of the crap record of trophies compared to the greatest manager the premier league has ever seen. No didn't think so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.