Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I'd love to know how he managed a career as a successful.

Even with Comedians I don't like, I can look at it objectively and understand why people might be entertained but not with John Bishop.

I can't imagine how anyone sees a listing for a John Bishop show coming to town and says "let's get tickets, he's funny him."
Pretty sure Stuart Lees take on him was along the lines of “typical scouser reminiscing about the past in a high pitched accent”

John Bishop is about as funny as a dose of the clap, one annoying Ken Dodd wannabe that ****, sums them up really being a spokesperson on behalf of cunts

Bishops about as funny as route canal
Most scousers see themselves as the jovial, happy-go-lucky type - always ready for a joke or two, great company etc.
But the rest of the world see them as they are: low-life, thieving, murdering, benefit-scrounging twats with an over-inflated opinion of themselves.

There is a reason why scousers who become celebrities leave that god-awful city behind them as soon as they can. They settle in places like Henley-on-Thames, or Windsor, and never return to that cesspit they once called home.

Jesus, he even gets a word in about how the bin dippers wouldn’t go for a player like Haaland.

Can someone remind me how much Nunez cost? And of course, how they pay him in jelly tots.
“Can you imagine LFC as the club with unlimited money?” said Klopp. “Imagine Kylian Mbappé came here. Imagine Bellingham came here, Haaland. It is not us, it just does not fit. We won what we won and we did it the Liverpool way. We had hard conversations and other clubs didn’t do that in the same time."

They were in balls deep for Bellingham until he turned them down - lying arsehole\

He's a proper snide, disingenuous twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.