Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Just had a look on the Liverpool echo , seems when Scousers make 39 victims it’s swept under the carpet …

Murdering bastards , so many with blood on their hands after Heysel and Hillsborough them that went ticketless , how do they sleep at night .
They sleep at night because they have no conscience whatsoever, only persecution complexes.

Just had a look on the Liverpool echo , seems when Scousers make 39 victims it’s swept under the carpet …

Murdering bastards , so many with blood on their hands after Heysel and Hillsborough them that went ticketless , how do they sleep at night .
They don’t sleep at night, that’s when they go to work’, nudge nudge wink wink

I'd love to know how he managed a career as a successful comedian.

Even with Comedians I don't like, I can look at it objectively and understand why people might be entertained but not with John Bishop.

I can't imagine how anyone sees a listing for a John Bishop show coming to town and says "let's get tickets,

I had a dipper mate, now sadly passed away, who was born & bred Liverpudlian with an accent to match. He was a proper genuine guy though with whom I had many sensible discussions about City, Liverpool and football in general. He once told me how he couldn't stand Bishop, and referred to him as a 'professional scouser'. He had no time for him at all. Me neither.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.