Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delighted to see the "liverpool thought bank" are back and just as deluded as ever to provide genuine laugh out loud moments once again. I feared liverpools embarrassing season had killed the guy off for good.

Bidding £115 million on a guy that didn't even want to sign for them and get publicly snubbed 3 times in one summer is 4d chess now. All part of the masterclass apparently...
Chelsea played them off the park in the 2H last week. They were decidedly lucky to escape with a point

My heart bleeds for them. The ‘punishment’ they had to endure was truly horrendous.

The chiclet-gummed c*nt should watch the Wolves United game. That’s the type of decision that needs discussed.

IMG_2642.jpeg

we`re dooooomed, well according to this wise old sage over at rawk !!

Well two outta three aint bad, and city got well kicked in theirs, so that was a bit of alright really, for early doors.

anyone who doesn't think city are gonna fold like a cheap tent this year should just keep watching. i am alone in this view apparently in the world and for all i know the main body of AI as well but idk, its so on. Its totally on. I want credit when its over as the wry amusement at this pronouncement live and virtual has already been quite substantial
:lmao

CRACK like an egg. 3rd place max. more injuries incoming. flogged like mules for years. Already just did it all. lost some guys. mercenaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.