Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been poor for them and then the manager takes aka off and leaves him on in the last 2 games
I get the sense that Ake’s minutes are being managed due to his condition. Sensible management. Stonesy on the other hand is being flogged to death and we will reap the results of that next year. I’d wager he will make fewer than 15 starts

From some reports the scousers are in for Bordeaux in France. A start on their multi-club model. Wonder where they got that idea from?
Makes sense as Liverpool and Bordeaux have lots in common. Both port cities, both have suffered from the depredations of Vandals and both were major centres of slave trading.
F.C. Dahomey, Havana Hotspur and Charleston Dynamo are thought to be in talks to join Liverpool Football Group too.

I never rated vain dick. Always thought he was a solid enough defender but that's all he ever was. I certainly would not place him above any other defender playing in the Premier league. But this is dipper mythology we are talking about: like the rags, any player who signs for them suddenly becomes world class. From mid-table mediocrity to the greatest that ever lived simply by signing a bit of paper.
Massively overrated. I never bought into the hype either. However it really is the way if things now.

I never rated vain dick. Always thought he was a solid enough defender but that's all he ever was. I certainly would not place him above any other defender playing in the Premier league. But this is dipper mythology we are talking about: like the rags, any player who signs for them suddenly becomes world class. From mid-table mediocrity to the greatest that ever lived simply by signing a bit of paper.
To be fair, he was immense for them in their title and CL winning seasons. Ever since Pickford nailed him, though, he's been a shadow of his former self. His best days are behind him, in my opinion. I was listening to the latest Guardian podcast (I know; forgive me), and they had Robyn Cowen on. She was in with a crowd of Dutch fans at a game, and apparently they were less than polite about him (she said she couldn't repeat what they were saying about him!), but that they were saying that he should be dropped from the team.

We’re just watching The Chase, and there is a Littlewoods fan on.

When asked which player is her favourite, she replied, Slippy G.

I said to Mrs Vienna, I think he is my favourite too.
Had a wry smile when she got caught.
From nowhere near Merseyside of course.
Just like their other red arse cheek rags, bunch of out town plastics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.