Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

An old man I used to know, lovely old feller, well into his 80's, anyway we were talking about the City bus being wrecked by dipper supporters a few days after it happened. I said to him something about a small minority ruining it for all the other fans. He said: "Small minority? It's most of them, mate. Most of them."

Hearing that both gladdened and saddened me.

IMG_2733.png
Slot to go three at the back.
Maestro and Worlds best Manager Arne Slot is set to revolutionise the English game by going three at the back next season.
To achieve this he wants to re-sign Emre Can and steal Mattijas De Ligt from under the noses of United.
The projected line up will be
Can ~ DeLigt ~ Virgil.

View attachment 124613
Maestro and Worlds best Manager Arne Slot is set to revolutionise the English game by going three at the back next season.
To achieve this he wants to re-sign Emre Can and steal Mattijas De Ligt from under the noses of United.
Can ~ DeLigt ~ Virgil.
I see what you did there !!!

View attachment 124613
Can ~ DeLigt ~ Virgil.
That's actually quite clever.:+)

Couple of thoughts .

Are the dippers back to being English again after Arnold's masterclass saving the nation ?
What will Jamie Webster's act now look like as he carnt keep saying fuck the Tories ??

Couple of thoughts .

Are the dippers back to being English again after Arnold's masterclass saving the nation ?
Not based on the Euro's thread on rawk - plastic fuckers..............

"Virg to lash a penalty in the shoot out like the one he scored against Kepa would be quite funny."

"The best thing that can happen now is for Gakpo to mercilessly rinse Trippier and/or Walker over and over again, score a hat trick whilst Trent watches on from the bench"

"Would love Van Dijk to captain them to this trophy"

"Virg to lash a penalty in the shoot out like the one he scored against Kepa would be quite funny."

"The best thing that can happen now is for Gakpo to mercilessly rinse Trippier and/or Walker over and over again, score a hat trick whilst Trent watches on from the bench"

1720355467545.png
Worst Dutch player was ? Should replace him with Van Der Ven.

Has anyone mentioned to the scouse in question that it's Van Dick that is getting rinsed more often than not?

I never rated vain dick. Always thought he was a solid enough defender but that's all he ever was. I certainly would not place him above any other defender playing in the Premier league. But this is dipper mythology we are talking about: like the rags, any player who signs for them suddenly becomes world class. From mid-table mediocrity to the greatest that ever lived simply by signing a bit of paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.