Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Kin hell.

Imaging their victim hood if a club fans start singing he's just a shit Jay Slater.
You will not be surprised at the reaction on rawk - fucking weirdos

xx.gif

Re: Darwin Núñez (Darwin Gabriel Núñez Ribeiro)

« Reply #16563 on: Today at 07:59:23 am »

Quote from: Bastion Of Invincibility on Today at 04:44:58 am
Have to say he's a very lovable guy, stepping up to defend his family and teammates' families that way. I love that kind of stuff. The robotic borefest of the Euros has made me look at Darwin's character with a bit more charity.
Totally agree I love that type of guy, a real dude

Protecting his family by advancing on people with his fists up looking to punch somebody who was backing off and didn't seem remotely interested in throwing punches themselves. Yeah okay... cantona got a 9 month ban for 1 kick, he should be receiving a longer ban than that. But because he plays for Liverpool, he'll be the victim.

Jamie carragher has already ordered 10,000 justice for Nunez t-shirts.

Anyone remember when the news about lfc was Standard Chartered? That died a death didnt it. As well as the Liverpool fans "calling it out" They dont give a fuck now its not news.
Using their client sports 'journalists' in the media, they (and their Red Cartel chums at United across town from us) are as good at managing the modern phenomenon that is the '24 Hour News Cycle' as the various Tory governments have been over the past decade or so (especially the Boris Johnson/'Dombenedict Cummingsberbatch' iteration..)

They ignore any initial criticism; stonewall any attempt to analyse their actions; pull in favours from their shill 'journalists' to influence the public to look elsewhere ('Over here! Quick! Look, unicorns and fluffy kittens..!!'); and then it all finally moves on to something else after a day or so..

But when it comes to matters relating to City, it's another game of soldiers altogether..

Is there more context to this? As I’d read he was protecting him family, but I see no sign of families and him to swinging for anybody.
Protecting his fragile ego, more like. Can't take a loss. No doubt the president will get involved again like he did when Suarez 'fell teeth first' onto an opponent.

Did anyone hear Twatterface compare Slot to Pep during commentary tonight?

I nearly spit my tea.
I heard that , based on what exactly , oh i know he is dipper manager therefore he must be as good as pep , twatterface is setting the agenda early . Nobody is even in peps orbit , he never gets credit for teams copying him , from kids to national teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.