Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha so to summarise,got shouty, got to the front, did an impression of the arse fans in that famous GIF, got a punch, ran back to the pitch, tried to throw a plastic chair and missed the entire stand.

He's obviously the victim here, total alignment with dipville.
There is nothing wrong with protecting his family but this is not the way you protect your family he should get a lengthy ban no matter if Liverpool try using the wictim card
But he wount and we all know why.

I was in my local branch of Sports Direct this morning buying some new socks. Whilst waiting to be served I overhead one of the staff talking to a girl who had obviously just started there.
He was telling her to keep an eye out for shoplifters and mentioned that the most stolen items were Liverpool FC football kits. Dippers gonna dip!
I recently read the book 'All Together Now' by Erik Samuelson, one of the people who founded FC Wimbledon, after the original club moved to Milton Keynes. It's a fascinating read generally but there's one bit like your post when they're drawn at home against Liverpool in one of the cups.

He said it was his worst experience in dealing with the police and, reading that, I assumed the police were being arseholes over something. But what he meant was that the police had said to him that Liverpool fans were notorious for trying to get into games without tickets and that he would have to tighten up security significantly.

They decided to set up a perimeter around the ground, including the car park, so that no one without a ticket could gain access. Yet when he parked up in the car park, which was supposed o be a 'sterile' zone, he was approached by a scouser asking if he had any spare tickets.

I recently read the book 'All Together Now' by Erik Samuelson, one of the people who founded FC Wimbledon, after the original club moved to Milton Keynes. It's a fascinating read generally but there's one bit like your post when they're drawn at home against Liverpool in one of the cups.

He said it was his worst experience in dealing with the police and, reading that, I assumed the police were being arseholes over something. But what he meant was that the police had said to him that Liverpool fans were notorious for trying to get into games without tickets and that he would have to tighten up security significantly.

They decided to set up a perimeter around the ground, including the car park, so that no one without a ticket could gain access. Yet when he parked up in the car park, which was supposed o be a 'sterile' zone, he was approached by a scouser asking if he had any spare tickets.
You're never more than 6ft away from a rat apparently

There is nothing wrong with protecting his family but this is not the way you protect your family he should get a lengthy ban no matter if Liverpool try using the wictim card
But he wount and we all know why.
Watch the clips. His family were nowhere to be seen until he got back on th pitch. How he was allowed to play last night is mind boggling. What he did deserves a year long suspension. PERIOD

The inflatable period was really great fun

Again - acknowledging my memory is not reliable - I think my memory of a pre-season game at Blackpool is accurate - what a day the CITY fans had - and of course a good place to buy inflatables
Wasn't it a lad who bought the jiffi inflatable banana from a Moss Side grocers just for a laugh.. i heard it was on the Kippax. Got burst so he repaired it with a plaster = christened Imre Banana ..just as injured and fun to watch.. slowly the bananas grew in numbers...anyone else remember it this way?

Wasn't it a lad who bought the jiffi inflatable banana from a Moss Side grocers just for a laugh.. i heard it was on the Kippax. Got burst so he repaired it with a plaster = christened Imre Banana ..just as injured and fun to watch.. slowly the bananas grew in numbers...anyone else remember it this way?
It was definitely called Imre Banana but no idea where he got it from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.