Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He maybe missing for a while.

Haha so to summarise,got shouty, got to the front, did an impression of the arse fans in that famous GIF, got a punch, ran back to the pitch, tried to throw a plastic chair and missed the entire stand.

He's obviously the victim here, total alignment with dipville.

Apologies if this has already been posted but I guess there will be no celebrations at all in Merseyside if England win on Sunday.
Was in the pub yesterday and the two dips were in, there was only me & them not arsed about England winning.

Now I'm my own man but, I resisted saying that their distain was no surprise.

Like many of us I took so much stick from the local plastics, and even though I was absolutely devastated by the turn of events not once did I let those çunts know the hurt I was feeling.
In a sense it was amplified for me because I was constantly gigging back then, and I always had some kind of City merchandise with me - hat, tee shirt etc. I would have to get up on a stage in a crowded pub full of plastics and start
singing and playing. Some nights the pubs around here ended up looking like war-torn Baghdad.

But I gave as good as I got, I did 'Blue Moon' about three times a night back then. Fuck the plastics.
Same plastics who call anyone they see in a blue shirt a glory hunter or a plastic fan without an ounce of self awareness or irony.

Last edited:
Can't be arsed to start a new thread on it but sad to see Mark Lawrenson turn into a bitter old gammon go on the revolving door of YouTube scumbag podcasts. Popped up on my YouTube feed of the **** appearing on slum landlord and grifter Rob Moore's podcast.

Going on about woke and all that other bollocks. The BBC let you go because they wanted to bring in new blood and freshen the team up, exactly what happened to you at Liverpool FC, get over it and move on rather than turn into a sad **** like Matt Le Tissier.
When your replacement for the pointless weekly predictions article on the nonce protectors website is Chris Sutton you should realise how shit and irrelevant you really are.

Last edited:
I agree but I like big Steve. He's old enough to remember the very late eighties and the disastrous nineties so I will cut him a bit of slack. He's a good Blue.
I agree seems a good lad who defends us but the next to bottom tier thing = ONE season in 130!

I was in my local branch of Sports Direct this morning buying some new socks. Whilst waiting to be served I overhead one of the staff talking to a girl who had obviously just started there.
He was telling her to keep an eye out for shoplifters and mentioned that the most stolen items were Liverpool FC football kits. Dippers gonna dip!

The sight that greeted me, as I walked on to the terrace at Home Park in October 1988 will live with me forever.

There were all sorts of blow-ups on display.

It was absolutely amazing.
I remember see an inflatable Alf appearing on a crest of a hill outside home park , followed 2secs later by the owner carrying him on his shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.