Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp, who has lost Jordan Henderson and Fabinho to lucrative offers from the Middle East this summer, said: “I don’t know how long it will stay like that but the next two weeks will show how much of a challenge it is because, whatever happens then, no one can react any more. That is something Uefa or Fifa should have an eye on because we all have to protect the game.

“We are still a bit surprised by the activity from Saudi Arabia. I don’t know where it will lead to but it feels rather like a threat or a concern than not. I don’t see how we really deny it. The difference in contracts [being offered] is so big it will cause conflict 100%.”

So it's fine when they raid clubs for their players but totally wrong when it happens to them. Fuck off bingo.

It’s a remarkable stroke of luck for an aging squad. If it was any other club they’d be convinced something was iffy…

Joking apart the authorities need to do something, if they can. You can't allow a club with unlimited wealth to just sign all its leagues best players. They brought ffp in to stop ourselves doing this so they need to get their act together quickly.
I don't really care about the overall standard of the premier league and champions league as long as City win it.

Players going to Saudi won't make city being successful any less likely so they can crack on as far as I'm concerned.

Increased bid for Salah coming up, apparently they’re getting encouragement from certain parties at the Dippers, reckon the owners will be happy to take 200m, fills the Champions League deficit and would give them well upwards of 100n for a replacement in January. Coutino mark 2.

Increased bid for Salah coming up, apparently they’re getting encouragement from certain parties at the Dippers, reckon the owners will be happy to take 200m, fills the Champions League deficit and would give them well upwards of 100n for a replacement in January. Coutino mark 2.

They should do fuck all & then offer less.

Salah will leave during the international break so he doesnt have to face Klopp and Liverpool board won’t have to spend to money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.