Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

This is one of the main differences between us and them. They are so obsessed with status, pride, ‘big club’ and sentiment. Just accept the offer and let the lad decide, if he goes, then his time was up and money was the motivator.

If City were offered £150m for DeBruyne we would almost certainly accept, and leave it up to Kevin.

£150m gives them 3 new really really good players and outside of Van Dyke they’d have parity in wages throughout the squad.

But their pride and delusions of grandeur won’t allow what i’d good for the club.

This is one of the main differences between us and them. They are so obsessed with status, pride, ‘big club’ and sentiment. Just accept the offer and let the lad decide, if he goes, then his time was up and money was the motivator.

If City were offered £150m for DeBruyne we would almost certainly accept, and leave it up to Kevin.

£150m gives them 3 new really really good players and outside of Van Dyke they’d have parity in wages throughout the squad.

But their pride and delusions of grandeur won’t allow what i’d good for the club.
He’ll leave on a free and they'll be up in arms screaming they should have sold him for 150M, the same fans saying don’t sell him for any price

The one thing that anyone and everyone who watched them Saturday can’t deny is that this midfield is massively improved in terms of energy and pressures compared to last year.

For that reason alone, I think Liverpool are going to be back to being the ‘best of the rest’. It’s pretty impressive how well they played given the newness of the midfield.

Szoboszlai is gonna take this league by storm in my humble opinion.
agree...great midfield

Twas ever thus.....4 games in and you simply cannot tell anything.
We got out of jail against Newcastle due to a couple of mistakes by defenders and Nunez doing that rare thing (for him) hitting the target. poerhaps the case in point being when he hot the post from 10yds for Cashs' OG.
Even yesterday I was amazed at how much Villa sat back and let us play. Gomez/Matip were clearly the weak links there and yet there was no real pressure on them. What happened to the now regular line of attack of the ball into TAAs corner...perhaps the reason they kept swapping Gomez into RB.
Wait and see how we are getting on after 10 games and whether or not the midfield is abit more solid before thinking we are going to have any chance of keeping up with you lot.

....and as for @Footballstubs... just post it in the Liverpool thread.
that said relatively early in my time on here I did dare to start a thread
Way too early for any predictions apart from the 'feeling'/ I think you may win ut, as Klopp has assembled a very good squad,,,ditch the cups especially that Europa thing and you'll be flying

It's the same limit as far as I know, once your posts don't need approval, then you will be able to start a new thread.

The limit isn't 100, it's considerably less, but it can be varied, depending on circumstances at the time. If rival fans act the prick, they will quickly be banned, and or thread banned, and I think you can also limit posters from posting, by needing approval from a mod.

You've obviously come on with something in mind, why don't you just post it and see what happens ?
I wanted to check first and had messaged a moderator to find out, and it's against the rules to post your business page here. As I suspected it could be, so I won't.

Actually looks like a decent place to talk football, so might stick around for that instead - and don't want banning before I've even started!

The one thing that anyone and everyone who watched them Saturday can’t deny is that this midfield is massively improved in terms of energy and pressures compared to last year.

For that reason alone, I think Liverpool are going to be back to being the ‘best of the rest’. It’s pretty impressive how well they played given the newness of the midfield.

Szoboszlai is gonna take this league by storm in my humble opinion.
Based on a goal that should have been offside?

I wanted to check first and had messaged a moderator to find out, and it's against the rules to post your business page here. As I suspected it could be, so I won't.

Actually looks like a decent place to talk football, so might stick around for that instead - and don't want banning before I've even started!
No worries.

If you stick around to discuss football, remember it's a rival forum, and there may be some flack, but if you act sensibly you'll be fine.

I have to say though, not very many liverpool fans joining here, are respectful, so you won't see many about ;-)

No worries.

If you stick around to discuss football, remember it's a rival forum, and there may be some flack, but if you act sensibly you'll be fine.

I have to say though, not very many liverpool fans joining here, are respectful, so you won't see many about ;-)
@cleavers ...you are a #### ....... wonderful mod

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.