Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish
It wasn't tight and the VAR team made a complete balls up of it.
The technology is there and for some reason they made a compete cock up.
Its not the same as a judgemental call on a handball or a foul.
The technology is there to give an accurate and correct decision on offside decisions and someone just didn't do their job
As much as I despise the Dippers, had that been City on the receiving of a VAR decision that bad then I`d have been putting my foot through the bastard telly.
But seeing its the Dippers fuck `em.

I know Twitter isn’t a fair reflection on a clubs fanbase, but Liverpool fans tonight are on form. There’s one thread claiming it’s City behind the decisions against them. On a day that they’ve been robbed by officials, they somehow turn it on City. Also on the same day, Citys loss came from a player scoring who shouldn’t have been on the pitch. It’s corrupt, I’m telling you.

I know Twitter isn’t a fair reflection on a clubs fanbase, but Liverpool fans tonight are on form. There’s one thread claiming it’s City behind the decisions against them. On a day that they’ve been robbed by officials, they somehow turn it on City. Also on the same day, Citys loss came from a player scoring who shouldn’t have been on the pitch. It’s corrupt, I’m telling you.

Try TikTok, the victims are in fine fettle tonight, amazing how so few of them have scouse accents

On an otherwise shite day this was pure comedy gold. Hahahahahahaha! Fuck you dipper twats! Couldn’t happen to a nicer set of counts. The last kick of the game own goal was the genius moment of comedy which sets it apart from anything seen before. Still pissing my pants now. :-)

Seems England thought the decision on field was a goal and agreed with that and said check complete.

imagine an air traffic controller giving the wrong info out because they weren’t listening properly.

The bloke needs sacking.
Darren England on VAR again for a game at Klanfield?

I’m shocked, i tell thee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.